ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who will Scott Steiner feud with first in the WWE?
View Poll Results: Who will Scott Steiner feud with first in the WWE?
RVD 0 0%
HHH 5 22.73%
RIC FLAIR 0 0%
Y2J 1 4.55%
KURT ANGLE 2 9.09%
BOOKER T 11 50.00%
BIG SHOW 0 0%
BROCK LESNAR 2 9.09%
HBK 0 0%
OTHER 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Nov 2002, 03:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE BOOK-END

Default Who will Scott Steiner feud with first in the WWE?

I THINK BIG POPPA PUMP WILL BE A HEEL AND HE WILL FEUD WITH BOOKER T OR KANE
Old 03 Nov 2002, 03:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Re: Who will Scott Steiner feud with first in the WWE?

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BOOK-END
I THINK BIG POPPA PUMP WILL BE A HEEL AND HE WILL FEUD WITH BOOKER T OR KANE
That could be a posibility.
Old 03 Nov 2002, 07:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I think he'll feud with Lesnar first !
Old 03 Nov 2002, 07:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Really hard to chose

especially with Steiner. JR said they are trying to do with him just like the Kane stuff...when they kept teasing where they would put him, some of the things I've heard he may go to Smackdown atleast for a while and let Triple H keep dominating Raw for a while..I think one site said they will decided if they need him for Smackdown.The big name.
Old 03 Nov 2002, 09:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

i think it might be lesnar because his fued with the big slow i dont think will last long and angle will be fighting benoit for the next couple of months with kane and HHH continuing to fight and also booker T and Y2J's fued in a develping process it wouldnt suprise me if it was lesnar or edge or Bubba depending on what show hes on
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2002, 09:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Jericho and Edge both would make a good fued for him.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2002, 09:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Steiner and Lesnar would be a good match

up a test of strength last I saw Steiner he was still pretty stout. Hopefully he has kept in shape. If that happens wouldn't mind making the drive into Dallas for something like that next time they get in there.Have a date already for the Show on Nov 31.It says big show vs Brock but they could sub, Big Show I wouldn't mind.
Old 03 Nov 2002, 11:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

StoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster ever

Booker T because if he wins at SS Steiner will continue their feud from WCW
StoneColdRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2002, 12:10 AM   #9 (permalink)

Breaking is on a distinguished road

I think Booker T or Brock Lesnar.
Breaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2002, 02:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think Booker T. Mostly because of wCw stuff, but also because I believe he will enter as a heel.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2002, 09:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
sucka

I would love to see him go at it with Kurt Angle. Scott has a great underated amatuer background, and these 2 could have a great match. I also wouldn't mind seeing him renew his feud with the Booker man. Their feud was the lone bright spot in the dark final days of WCW
Old 04 Nov 2002, 10:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
I would love to see him go at it with Kurt Angle. Scott has a great underated amatuer background, and these 2 could have a great match. I also wouldn't mind seeing him renew his feud with the Booker man. Their feud was the lone bright spot in the dark final days of WCW
I totally agree with you .
Scott Steiner has the same amateur backgrounds as Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar, so i do think it would really be exciting to see him feuding with them .
Steiner is also a great heel and can really scare the fans with his so real attitude .
Booker and him were the rock and hhh of the WCW for sure .
But i do prefer seeing scott feuding with others wrestlers (HHH is another cool choice)
Old 04 Nov 2002, 11:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy

I totally agree with you .
Scott Steiner has the same amateur backgrounds as Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar, so i do think it would really be exciting to see him feuding with them .
Steiner is also a great heel and can really scare the fans with his so real attitude .
Booker and him were the rock and hhh of the WCW for sure .
But i do prefer seeing scott feuding with others wrestlers (HHH is another cool choice)

Yes. HHH/Steiner in a syringe on a pole match!!! Now thats a ratings grabber.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 12:26 PM   #14 (permalink)

StoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'm only 10 years old
StoneColdRulz is offline   Reply With Quote