ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Should The Rock Turn Heel
View Poll Results: SHOULD THE ROCK TURN HEEL WHEN HE RETURNS
YES 7 63.64%
NO 1 9.09%
DON'T CARE 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Nov 2002, 12:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE BOOK-END

Default Should The Rock Turn Heel

NOW I HATE THE ROCK,THE REASON I HAT E THE ROCK IS BECAUSE THE ROCK WAS A BABYFACE FOR TOO LONG,IT ABOUT 3 OR 4 YEARS HE WAS A FACE,NOW I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME THE ROCK TURNS HEEL WHEN HE RETUNS AND THEN I WILL RESPECT HIM AGAIN
CAN
U
DIG THAT?
SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03 Nov 2002, 12:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I put I dont care. Becuase he going to be gay either way. I dont even think he should come back and if does hes only going to be there until he goes to make another movie which would be about 5 weeks.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2002, 12:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Actually I agree with Steph

I don't think Rock should bother coming back to the WWE anyway...He is making the big bucks making movies and he don't have to get beat up for it...

Let the man have his life...and do it his own way.

**Im sick of the Rock anyway*
Old 03 Nov 2002, 12:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

If and when he decides to come back I would prefer him to be a heel. I loved him as a heel, he's cocky and arrogant now, but then he was even worse and it was great. That and I've always been a big mark for the heels, just makes it easier for me to cheer for him...
Old 03 Nov 2002, 05:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Breaking is on a distinguished road

Yeah if he does come back I think he sould become heel.
Breaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2002, 06:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't care if he does or not. I don't think he will though cause it will hurt him as an actor.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 08:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

If he ever does come back, he should definitely be a heel. I was at Summerslam, and without even trying he was way over as a heel. When the cameras went off he cut a total heel promo (Sing along with the Rock is now over) and gave that great snarl that we haven't seen since the Corporation days. He then proceeded to get booed out of the building.
Old 10 Nov 2002, 09:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

i dont care if that jackass is heel or face when he returns
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2002, 10:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I really don't care, because if he comes back, it won't be for long.
Old 10 Nov 2002, 03:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by PrincessSteph16
I put I dont care. Becuase he going to be gay either way. I dont even think he should come back and if does hes only going to be there until he goes to make another movie which would be about 5 weeks.

Look at this 50 cent slut named Stephanie, let me tell you that the Rock even has more say than you behind the scenes, you think that Steph's all big and tough cause she's in charge of storlines, well the Rock can demand what ever he wants, the Rock says jump...Vinny mac says...how high?
Old 10 Nov 2002, 03:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I too could care less because I don't like The Rock,Never have,never will,but he will prob come back a heel.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote