ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

anyone going to raw?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Nov 2002, 12:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default anyone going to raw?

is anyone going this monday? (nov. 4) if so, where are your seats? ill come chat with ya.
skylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2002, 01:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE BOOK-END

it could be the real HHH (Hollywood Hulk Hogan.
Old 03 Nov 2002, 05:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: anyone going to raw?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
is anyone going this monday? (nov. 4) if so, where are your seats? ill come chat with ya.

Well, since Dre is from Boston, im presuming he's going, if he doesnt, he's not a real wrestling fan.
Old 03 Nov 2002, 07:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Dre also works

Where is he today anyway. Hes a big Smackdown Fan wouldn't be suprise if they are any where in the area he will try to go if he can.But being its Raw I don't know what he would do.
Know one thing he is one big wrestling fan and knows a lot about Wrestling.
Old 03 Nov 2002, 07:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Dre also works

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
Where is he today anyway. Hes a big Smackdown Fan wouldn't be suprise if they are any where in the area he will try to go if he can.But being its Raw I don't know what he would do.
Know one thing he is one big wrestling fan and knows a lot about Wrestling.

He may be a wrestling fan, but he aint no WWE fan.
Old 03 Nov 2002, 07:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default You have no right to say anything

about Dre negative like you did when he isn't here to answer it...Where do you come off like that...We need to change your name to Timy he was trying to post the same stuff on the other board....

Dre is a WWE fan he just prefers Smackdown over the way Raw is acting right now and there are many others who prefer the same thing..Take your little tale back to WZ if you want to act that way this is a wrestling forum not a WZ....When Dre gets here he will probably say if he is going or not and he doesn't need any back stabbing from you.
Old 03 Nov 2002, 07:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: You have no right to say anything

Quote:
about Dre negative like you did when he isn't here to answer it...Where do you come off like that...We need to change your name to Timy he was trying to post the same stuff on the other board....

Dre is a WWE fan he just prefers Smackdown over the way Raw is acting right now and there are many others who prefer the same thing..Take your little tale back to WZ if you want to act that way this is a wrestling forum not a WZ....When Dre gets here he will probably say if he is going or not and he doesn't need any back stabbing from you.

WTF R U talking about bitch?
me and Dre are cool and he even admmited at times that the WWE is the wrong fed for him.
S.D will be more and more like Raw soon, just like last week, with the 30 minute promo...
There's just as much entertainment on S.D as Raw, it's just that S.D has a couple better wrsetler's, so the matches are better at times.
Old 03 Nov 2002, 07:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I don't see his name on your corporation

so he does have the right to speak for himself....You sitting here saying if he doesn't go to Raw he isn't a WWE fan. He aint no wrestling fan... Thats for him to say not your opinions... See Timy often made the same accussations then too...
Old 03 Nov 2002, 07:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: I don't see his name on your corporation

Quote:
so he does have the right to speak for himself....You sitting here saying if he doesn't go to Raw he isn't a WWE fan. He aint no wrestling fan... Thats for him to say not your opinions... See Timy often made the same accussations then too...

LMAO @ KIM

If somebody's a wrestling fan and is a moderator for a WWE forum on the net and talks about wrestling alot, it's only common sence to go to a live episode of Raw when it come's to you're home town unless of course, you have to work or cant afford it ect.

Since Dre is not a big RAW fan, i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt go even though he should cause it's great live action.
Old 03 Nov 2002, 07:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Made you look didn't I

Still Dres choice to say what he is doing
Old 04 Nov 2002, 04:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Made you look didn't I

Quote:
: Still Dres choice to say what he is doing
Well, it look's like he's gonna be at the "Fleet center" tonight, after all!!
Old 04 Nov 2002, 04:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Re: Made you look didn't I

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

Well, it look's like he's gonna be at the "Fleet center" tonight, after all!!
Stop making speculations Rock. If the kid goes great and if he doesn't it's his choice. Don't make any desitions for him. When he's around he'll say if he went or not.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2002, 05:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Dre is probably at the Fleet Center right now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote