ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Paul Brearer's Interview

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2002, 11:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Talking Paul Brearer's Interview

I read the article of Pau Brearer's interview and what do I see? The very same things I've been posting here. Rocky, Marbles open your tiny little minds and feast on some parts of this interview and let's see who knows best.

---------------------------------------
- Calls Kane his brother and says that he never thought he'd see the day when he'd actually be happy not to be working for Vince. Said he's been in controversial storylines before, but never in storylines this bad. Paul adds that he had tickets for a RAW taping very recently and gave them to his friend, who also happens to have a young son. When he saw the product on TV, he called later that night and apologized for the content that was shown. This is AFTER his contract expired.

Paul says he's seen Vince tear up scripts 5 minutes before the show went on the air. He adds that Vince is responsible for the product that is aired and that hopefully this whole non-sense will be dropped very soon

- Paul says he's talked to Kane recently and Kane is extremely unconfortable about being in this storyline, but can't refuse for obvious reasons. Paul says that even with the mask on, he could tell that Kane was unconfortable when he was "accused of murder" on RAW.

- Calls the Smackdown show better than the RAW show.

---------------------------------------

Even good ole Paul Bearer admits Vince's wrong doings and guess what?? I've been saying this all the time specially the part that reads loud and clear Vince is responsible for the product that is aired

Rock stop praising Vince cause he's the worst scumbag around. Maybe now you can start acting your age and admit the facts. The business is going over very rought times and keeps getting worse every week. For someone as respectable as Bill Moody saying the same thing everybody is saying there is definately something wrong there. And thats not all wait until Mick Foley start talking. It's gonna get even better. Just two more months and we'll see Foley being more open when it comes talking about the WWE.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2002, 12:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

You are one pissed off little dude...
But we do share the same opinion on Vince. I never could stand the scum sucker. I do respect what he has done for the business as a whole, but sometime he goes too far. This story line is kinda disturbing and all. I didn't really like Kane before, but this really isn't going to help his case. From what I've seen most of the fans don't like the storyline too much, so much so that I've seen the channel changed at a local sports bar I go to sometimes whenever they get into it on Raw. Hopefully it will end soon, that's al I have to s... oop, wings are done BRB
Old 03 Nov 2002, 05:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

You're wrong, the product is getting better on a weekly basis, i dont give a fuck about what Paul "the retard" Bearer had to say.

I watch the WWE to get entertained for 4 hour's a week, im not here to critisize{sp} the product because i dont find anything wrong with it.

I think you take this shit way to seriously bro, it's just a show, you need to calm the fuck down and if you hate the WWE so much then why do you watch it?

Bring you're ass to "Trashville...Nashville" for some more TNA.
Old 03 Nov 2002, 05:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Rock, Manyuca continues to watch it because he's the biggest fucking hypocrite in PWF history. Even by proclaiming in his signiture that he's a "nice guy" but then opens the thread by bashing us and constantly sticking his nose in our buisness in the WZ.

Furthermore, I could give a rat's ass what Paul Bearer has to say. This is a guy who has participated in angles involving crucifications, satanism, funerals, murder (the original Kane/Undertaker storyline) and many other bullshit angles one would find offensive. Him critisising the necrophilia angle proves he's as big a hypocrite as Manyuca. He can be glad he's not working for the WWE, I don't give a shit. Nobody is crying after his leaving, and the WWE will survive with or without him. He can go home and cry and bitch. Hell, he might as well become a full-fledged internet fan.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2002, 11:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default You two are joined at the hip or what

I had already seen the article if you want to hear what someone really voiced his objection go find Mic Foley he didn't like it a bit either. There are many others who don't like it and have said so....

Marbles since you have admitted you have never been to a live WWE show your opinions don't mean anything anyway. Your only basing them on TV and the internet anyway. So why do you bother posting here...Go stay in WZ....Your only ticked off because Manyuca proved you wrong when he posted Paul Bearers statement.
When he stated that Vince approves anything that goes on the air and has torn up scripts 5minutes before show time...Gee and Paul Bearer spent many years back stage...Sort of makes it truth now doesn't it....Manyuca got you and Rock this time just as he has before
...LOLOLOLOLOLOL...
Old 03 Nov 2002, 12:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Actually

You and Rock need to find a life..on here at 3-4am in the morning ( ) Wrestling is entertainment but not a life. Vince forces people to do things they really don't care to do...That was stated by Jessie Ventura back after Owen got killed.. His words " if anyone refuses what Vince wants them to do he puts them on his bad list and goes to find someone else...Thats by what is said when Vince manipulates other peoples lives.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 09:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
You're wrong, the product is getting better on a weekly basis, i dont give a fuck about what Paul "the retard" Bearer had to say.

I watch the WWE to get entertained for 4 hour's a week, im not here to critisize{sp} the product because i dont find anything wrong with it.

I think you take this shit way to seriously bro, it's just a show, you need to calm the fuck down and if you hate the WWE so much then why do you watch it?

Bring you're ass to "Trashville...Nashville" for some more TNA.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH Did I hurt you Rocky?

Did I hurt your feelings cause once again I had proven you wrong?

Look Who's talking about taking things seriously. A kid who thinks he is The Rock and you're not even close to his ankles.

Rocky Moody is not the only one who had said this and you know it. And I'm dying to see what Foley will have to say about the WWE. If you thought Moddy said a lot Foley will make Moody's statement look like a one page resume.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
Rock, Manyuca continues to watch it because he's the biggest fucking hypocrite in PWF history. Even by proclaiming in his signiture that he's a "nice guy" but then opens the thread by bashing us and constantly sticking his nose in our buisness in the WZ.

Furthermore, I could give a rat's ass what Paul Bearer has to say. This is a guy who has participated in angles involving crucifications, satanism, funerals, murder (the original Kane/Undertaker storyline) and many other bullshit angles one would find offensive. Him critisising the necrophilia angle proves he's as big a hypocrite as Manyuca. He can be glad he's not working for the WWE, I don't give a shit. Nobody is crying after his leaving, and the WWE will survive with or without him. He can go home and cry and bitch. Hell, he might as well become a full-fledged internet fan.
OOOOOOHHHHHH!! Another Low blow from Manyuca to Marbles.
Rocky's Robin.

I'm not a hypocrite cause I don't watch RAW anymore. I prefer SmackDown any day cause it's a BETTER SHOW. And like I told your Batman Rocky wait til Foley starts talking.

Why you think Vince is begging Foley to take a contract as a road agent? Cause Vince knows the moment the present contract ends Mick will start talking and oh boy I don't want to be on Vince's shoes when Foley starts talking.

And remember it's not a bad thing that Moody is talking.... IT'S A GOOD THING LOL

I always wanted to say that. And if you thoght I was done wait until I analyse the Burger King's interview. He's a bigger ass kisser that you two combined.

Last edited by Toof; 04 Nov 2002 at 09:23 AM.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 10:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH Did I hurt you Rocky?
Did I hurt your feelings cause once again I had proven you wrong? A kid who thinks he is The Rock and you're not even close to his ankles.
Rocky Moody
OOOOOOHHHHHH!! Another Low blow from Manyuca to Marbles.
Rocky's Robin.

Manfuka...once again you're proving that you're just a 17 yearold, you're not 26, quit lying...you're just a "hypocrite hater" you opened up this thread for Marbles and me, you're trying to prove to us that wrestling suck's yet that's all you ever talk about, making you a fucking "hypocrite" i stated that i enjoy the product and you started freaking out...you got some major problem's...lol
Old 04 Nov 2002, 10:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
sucka

I'm just suprised to see that Paul could tell Kane was upset with being called a murderer even thought the guy wears a mask!!:ufo:
Old 04 Nov 2002, 11:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Actually

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
" if anyone refuses what Vince wants them to do he puts them on his bad list and goes to find someone else...Thats by what is said when Vince manipulates other peoples lives.
And that's what makes him a fucking genious!!!
Old 04 Nov 2002, 11:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:

Manfuka...once again you're proving that you're just a 17 yearold, you're not 26, quit lying...you're just a "hypocrite hater" you opened up this thread for Marbles and me, you're trying to prove to us that wrestling suck's yet that's all you ever talk about, making you a fucking "hypocrite" i stated that i enjoy the product and you started freaking out...you got some major problem's...lol
Oh did I hurt you again Rocky?

I don't have to lie about my life KID. Unlike some "NBA Analyst" LMAO. Give me a break.

I don't care if you enjoy the product just like you don't care about my opinion. The only difference is that I rub the truth in your face and you just keep whinning about it. It's ok that you like the product thats why there is a word called TASTE but maybe you don't know that word yet.

Oh and by the way.... I knew you were going to answer with some stupid remark and bad names. Thats what separates you from myself KID.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 11:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Actually...Manfuka, go back and read the thread's and you will notice that Kim, you're cybersex partner couldnt handle my opinion's so she started with the name calling.

The difference between you and me is that, i actually watch the product to get entertained...you watch it to bitch and cry and moan like a 4 yearold slut, you say you're 26...ya sure you are buddy!! keep on making you're self believe that, im older than you're "hater" monkey ass

Why do you even post here....you claim the you know you're "wrestling" but....Marbles proved you're ass wrong with every single post and you know it, i proved every single poster here wrong about the Rock's "icon" status, you're a fucking HYPOCRITE you say Vince suck's yet you watch the product...wtf is wrong with you..the only people that agree with you're "hater" comments are the "haters" themselves, normal fan's like myself find you to be an angry little man...you probably dont get any action in reality, so you take all you're anger out on a wrestling message board you sick fuck....if you gotta a problem with me just hit the "ignore" button bitch otherwiswe shut the fuck up period.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 11:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default A genius

that one of his brain storms got a man killed.Oh when is your birthday Rock when I first came here you told me you were 19 now your saying 22 I haven't been here that long.
So don't call anyone else a liar. I have caught you a couple of times.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 12:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Actually...Manfuka, go back and read the thread's and you will notice that Kim, you're cybersex partner couldnt handle my opinion's so she started with the name calling.

The difference between you and me is that, i actually watch the product to get entertained...you watch it to bitch and cry and moan like a 4 yearold slut, you say you're 26...ya sure you are buddy!! keep on making you're self believe that, im older than you're "hater" monkey ass

Why do you even post here....you claim the you know you're "wrestling" but....Marbles proved you're ass wrong with every single post and you know it, i proved every single poster here wrong about the Rock's "icon" status, you're a fucking HYPOCRITE you say Vince suck's yet you watch the product...wtf is wrong with you..the only people that agree with you're "hater" comments are the "haters" themselves, normal fan's like myself find you to be an angry little man...you probably dont get any action in reality, so you take all you're anger out on a wrestling message board you sick fuck....if you gotta a problem with me just hit the "ignore" button bitch otherwiswe shut the fuck up period.
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Again.

Man you're hurt maybe I should put you a band aid to keep the swelling down. NOT!

Normal Fans like you? Kid get a life you're not a fan, you're not even normal. If you were a fan you should worry about the product like I do. And besides you said yourself the product is stuggling.

Truth hurts kid and get used to it cause the real world is even meaner than me. Post something intelligent for a change will ya?

I'm dying to see what your Tail is going to say.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 12:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

You're a freak, you and Kim take wrestling to seriously, i take it as a joke, it's a comedy act, it's like a sit-com, it's all entetainment, the combat is not real, if you wanta se people fight then watch boxing or U.F.C or someshit, there's nothing you can say or do to change the product, Vince will piss on you're face and laugh at you and Kim....you talk so much trash about wrestling, you literaly make people think you hate the WWE yet you watch Smackdown {the Rock's show} every week, dont you know thst S.D has just as much entertainment as Raw....you just make yourself believe that S.D is more "wrestling" cause they have Angle, Benoit, Eddie ect. didnt you se the 30 minute promo last week? S.D is gonna become more and more like Raw every single week.

Bottom line...if you gotta a problem with me..HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON OTHERWISE SHUT THE FUCK UP.

P.S I ment struggling from a rating's point of view