ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

One Night Stand 3 - ECW's last stand?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 May 2007, 07:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default One Night Stand 3 - ECW's last stand?

is it getting wrapped up here by vince? mr mcmahon vs lashley -- if they tried to pull that ish in new york there'd be a riot.

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2007, 08:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I'll be listening for the TNA chants on this PPV.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2007, 10:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I'll prob get it cos I like my hardcore wrestling and looks like a bit of it on the card. But its not really an ECW PPV anymore thats why it ain't in NY cos there would be riots. Vince and Lashley would be literally ripped limb from limb by the fans.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2007, 01:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom
I'll prob get it cos I like my hardcore wrestling and looks like a bit of it on the card. But its not really an ECW PPV anymore thats why it ain't in NY cos there would be riots. Vince and Lashley would be literally ripped limb from limb by the fans.

i could just imagine the sign:

'if vince or lashley wins, we riot'

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2007, 10:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

I really hate that they even have the PPV anymore...I was always looking foward to that one PPV a year when all ECW originals come together for one ppv...but Vince shits on that idea too I guess.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2007, 11:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Yeah fuck knows why its called that. Should just call it hardcore extravaganza or something related to it being a hardcore PPV. I mean come on, how many originals are on the card? Possibly 1 if RVD appears otherwise quite possibly none.

Old 28 May 2007, 11:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kaj
Jobber

Kaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellation

Hardcore extravaganza would probably be false advertising, i doubt every match will be a hardcore rules match. It's not like ECW is extreme wrestling anymore.

I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are
!
Kaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2007, 11:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Edge involved in a Hardcore Match at a PPV =

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2007, 01:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

Yeah actually I guess the pudding match isn't that hardcore as such but all of the proper matches are gonna be under extreme rules of some kind is been stated. So it seems that the ECW element has been replaced by the idea of a simple hardcore type PPV.

Old 29 May 2007, 01:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Don't be surprised if the PPV () were to end with Lashley/ Vince.

that way, if Lashley wins, they close the show with "ECW's top guy" re-capturing the title.
on the other hand, if Vince wins, arguably the biggest opposition to ECW will hold on to the gold.

Either way, it'd make for a great finish to the PPV.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote