ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

booker t is the real peoples champ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2002, 05:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE BOOK-END

Default booker t is the real peoples champ

booker t is the real peoples champ not the rock,the rock is just over rated,hes only a big name because the girls thinks hes good looking and his mic skillz and hes not that great of a wrestler.booker t is the real peaoples champ because he a great wrestler and he has good mic skillz and hes entertaining,and booker t dose the most electrofying move in sports and entertainment the spin-a-roony and the rock stole the move the rock bottom from booker t which is originally the book end.oh yeah the rock is a f***ing has been.
CAN
U
DIG THAT?
SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Old 02 Nov 2002, 05:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: booker t is the real peoples champ

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BOOK-END
booker t is the real peoples champ not the rock,the rock is just over rated,hes only a big name because the girls thinks hes good looking and his mic skillz and hes not that great of a wrestler.booker t is the real peaoples champ because he a great wrestler and he has good mic skillz and hes entertaining,and booker t dose the most electrofying move in sports and entertainment the spin-a-roony and the rock stole the move the rock bottom from booker t which is originally the book end.oh yeah the rock is a f***ing has been.
CAN
U
DIG THAT?
SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
The Rock's not that good looking
Old 02 Nov 2002, 05:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

i totally agree with you brother .
Booker T is a far more exciting performer than the rock .
He s got a great body, attitude and in ring skills .
Plus, he s totally over with the wwe crowds , and when we see all the shit he s having since being in the fed, it s a true testament to the guy s talent .
I would really enjoy to see him with the world title belt around his waists .
But it will never happen...
Old 02 Nov 2002, 06:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I agree The Rock is way overrated!I never liked him and never will.I hope he keeps his candy ass in Hollywood.I enjoy watching Booker T.He always puts on a great show and has a ton of talent and skill.He realy deserves a huge push.The Rock is goodlooking,but that does'nt make him a great wrestler like Booker.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 10:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I really like booker t as well but are you people on acid.

a) the crowd reaction for the rock shits all over booker ts (especially in my country)
b) the rock's mic skills are far superior to booker t's
c) the rock was doing the rock bottom to people when booker was still a 2 bit doubles wrestler with stevie ray
d) wrestling skills between the both would be debateable.

And in the words (slightly modified) by the undertaker

I would rather be a has been than a booker that never was.

If you smellllllllllllla what the rock is cooking
dum......... dum dum dum dum...........dum........the rock says, the rock says, the rock says

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2002, 12:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

Put the belt on the bookerman. Now can you dig that.............................................. .................................................. ..............................SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA!
Old 03 Nov 2002, 01:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

i can dig it
Old 03 Nov 2002, 01:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I CAN DIG IT!!!!BUT IM NOT A SUCKA!

Last edited by EdgezBaby; 03 Nov 2002 at 09:16 PM.
EdgezBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2002, 01:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Im with EB on that subject

but I am not a suckaaaa either. Booker has been coming into his own and has gooten a lot of bad breaks with Eric on Raw..