ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who thinks HBK will be champion at Survivior Series?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2002, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

StoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster ever
Question Who thinks HBK will be champion at Survivior Series?

Am I the only one that thinks HBK will become champion at SS?
StoneColdRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 06:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

His time is over now.
It's the time for guys like Bookie, Robbie and Kanno to become champs.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 06:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

My money is on HHH .
Old 02 Nov 2002, 06:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

StoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster ever
Thumbs up

I like the names Tomestone
Old 02 Nov 2002, 06:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I don't know we just might get suprised,It sure would be great to see that gold around his waist once more,but if he does'nt win I would love to see RVD walk away with it! God knows he deserves it!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 06:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

HBK won't win it for sure.

I would love to see Booker-T or RVD win.

But HHH will probably win again
Old 02 Nov 2002, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

maybe rvd

but i think hhh is going to win doesnt that suck
The Man2oo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 07:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
I don't know we just might get suprised,It sure would be great to see that gold around his waist once more,but if he does'nt win I would love to see RVD walk away with it! God knows he deserves it!
AMEN SISTER !

I do also think it s RVD s time or Booker to shine .
But there s one problem to that : and his name is HHH ...
Old 02 Nov 2002, 07:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

i want rvd or booker or kane to win it but it will probably HHH
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 07:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

Smile

It would make a great storyline
Old 02 Nov 2002, 08:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
NorthDallasDiva

Do I think it will happen, no. But, I would LOVE to see it. WWE is just so boring and predictable these days, they need to do something to shake it up a bit.
Old 02 Nov 2002, 09:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

I have a feeling Kane is gonna win.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 09:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

If he does it would bring back the element of surprise the wwe used to have otherwise we will watch HHH win again

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 10:33 PM   #14 (permalink)

If not HBK than Booker T

Now can you dig that .................................................. .....SUCKA!
Old 02 Nov 2002, 10:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default HBK I don't think so...

First step I don't think his back is that well there is a big difference for what is turning out to be occassional matches and trying to winning and defending a title. He has stated that there are only a few that he will even wrestle and trust..

If it were to be a suprise I would love to see it be RVD or even Booker T....Like someone said Shawns chance for that stuff has well passed...