ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE Rating Solution!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2002, 08:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Question WWE Rating Solution!!!!

As has been discussed many times on this board..... It seems the WWF is in a slump from a ratings perspective..... Since Wrestlemania XVII..... The WWF has been on a downward spiral.....With angles such as the nWo....Invasion....Hogan's face turn....and so on.....Not panning out nearly as well as they hoped....Now recently....WWF has started to push the envelope with controversial storylines.... Trying to bring the casual fan back with soap-opera storylines..... And as far as I can tell.....It doesn't seem to be working....Now my question is.... Should WWF abandon their attempts to bring the casual fan into watching WWF....And focus mainly on the core wrestling audience..... Does WWF have enough of a core audience to get them ratings as high as 5 and 6.....Or are we seeing the ratings of the core audience.... Low 3's and dropping....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 08:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

I dun think I understand what ur trying to ask...
The Man2oo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 09:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

What I was trying to say is.... Should the WWF drop the soap-opera type storylines....Which try to bring casual fans to the show....And focus mainly on the wrestling aspect....Which would bring back the core wrestling audience.... I then tried to point out that is the core wrestling audience enough to sustian the WWF....Ratings wise...Sorry....Next time I'll start a thread with *DIE Vince You Bastard*..... So everyone understands....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 09:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

wwe55 is on a distinguished road

The WWE always had storylines some better than others...its nothing new.

Good storylines want you to watch what happens ..will one wrestler get revenge on the other etc etc etc..
wwe55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 10:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Who hear think's that the day Austin return's the rating's will be in the 5's?
Old 02 Nov 2002, 10:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Tell the world when that will happen

and maybe that could happen...So far its only a dream if and when it happens so focus on the real world and out of the fantasy
Old 02 Nov 2002, 10:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Tell the world when that will happen

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
and maybe that could happen...So far its only a dream if and when it happens so focus on the real world and out of the fantasy

Its not a dream...im the king of predictability...Kim Im telling you right now, mark my word, Austin will be back next year and the WWE will hit it's peak next year.
Old 02 Nov 2002, 10:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default OOPS!!!!!!! Go find your crystal ball

because I live in Texas and even Austin hasn't decided what he wants to do yet? So guess you better go back to your crystal ball there Rock...You see Austin has Hollywood been after him about doing his own TV series
Spin off from Nash bridges...Only Austin can make his own decision to that for him and Debra...Not Rocks crystal ball
Old 02 Nov 2002, 10:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: OOPS!!!!!!! Go find your crystal ball

Quote:
because I live in Texas and even Austin hasn't decided what he wants to do yet? So guess you better go back to your crystal ball there Rock...You see Austin has Hollywood been after him about doing his own TV series
Spin off from Nash bridges...Only Austin can make his own decision to that for him and Debra...Not Rocks crystal ball

lol @ the tv series.

All i can say is that If you and i are still posting here next summer, we will find out who's right...tic toc tic toc.
Old 02 Nov 2002, 10:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Steve Williams will do his own deciding

I assure you you won't have anything to do with it...Steve doesn't like what is going on in Raw right now either...So hold on to your crystal ball and dream pillow....

Vince has so called said to opening the door to Austin but so far Austin isn't saying anything at all.
Old 02 Nov 2002, 10:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Steve Williams will do his own deciding

Quote:
I assure you you won't have anything to do with it...Steve doesn't like what is going on in Raw right now either...So hold on to your crystal ball and dream pillow....

Vince has so called said to opening the door to Austin but so far Austin isn't saying anything at all.
Well obviously we wont have anything to do with what Austin decides, im just saying that he will return and your saying he wont, let's just leave it at that.
Old 02 Nov 2002, 10:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Your fantasy world

whatever You keep that crystal ball warm since it seems to mean so much to you....
Old 02 Nov 2002, 02:51 PM   #13 (permalink)

wwe55 is on a distinguished road

More backstage brawls......
More better matches...extend Raw and Smackdown by another Hour to fin in lotsa matches.
wwe55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 03:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
sucka

Its only a matter of time before Austin comes back. But when he comes back, for arguments sake lets say hes been gone a year. HBK's return didn't do much for business, and he was gone a hell of a lot longer than that.
Old 02 Nov 2002, 05:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
Who hear think's that the day Austin return's the rating's will be in the 5's?
I think it would make a huge turn around if Austin were to come back,but first they need to stop with all the dumb ass story lines they have been having lately. I mean come on how smart do the writers have to be to get a good story line going.You'd think they had their heads in the sand or something.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote