ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

How Big of a fan are u?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2002, 05:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default How Big of a fan are u?

Well...I have been a fan since WM 5....with a small break over the duration High School....where..if u watched wrestling ..u were aloser..at least in my social circle.

But as an "internet fan"..I never typed "wrestling" inot a search engine till the summer...and I never really knew what a Jobber was(I knew..but didn't have a clue what they were called)
And right now..I m no where close to an expert ...but I am happy with the always growing amount of knowledge I have gained about the WWF/WWE.

So, how big of a "fan" are u?
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 05:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Hehe, wrestling used to be really uncool, b4 but I got all of my friends into watchin it now so I guess its okay in our school
Old 01 Nov 2002, 06:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Well I've been a fan for the past 21 years and I have'nt turned it off once not even with the whole HHH/Video thing(even though I thought about it)I'm working on a large wrestling website.So I would say I'm a huge wrestling fan,Mabey sometimes to much of one,lol.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 06:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I'm a prettty big wrestling fan..........bigger edge fan/edgehead though
Old 01 Nov 2002, 06:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I have been a fan for 21 years and I always enjoyed wrestling. Any fed, any place that I have gone to I wanted to see wrestling in action.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 06:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: How Big of a fan are u?

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
Well...I have been a fan since WM 5....with a small break over the duration High School....where..if u watched wrestling ..u were aloser..at least in my social circle.

But as an "internet fan"..I never typed "wrestling" inot a search engine till the summer...and I never really knew what a Jobber was(I knew..but didn't have a clue what they were called)
And right now..I m no where close to an expert ...but I am happy with the always growing amount of knowledge I have gained about the WWF/WWE.

So, how big of a "fan" are u?
I have been a fan since 1987 right after WM3. It I am an expert @ WWF or WWE trivia. I was thinking about going on the show "BEAT THE GEEKS" on Comedy Central as The WWE GEEK.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 06:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I have been a fan since i was 5 but i took a break from 94-98 {i dunno why} im more of an "entertainment" fan than a wrestling fan.

I havent missed a raw, smackdown or a ppv since 99
Old 01 Nov 2002, 07:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Well , I own about 200 wrestling magazines , 100 videos , 200 posters . I know what a "Jobber , a greenhorn , a heel or whatever" is . I know every single detail about more than 70 wrestlers ...... Am I a real big fan ?
Old 03 Nov 2002, 01:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Since 1987 or so..I have watched wrestling. I always liked it, but now I LOVE it...I have gotten into it more and more over the past 3 years. Since attending several events and meeting several people involved I am getting deeper and deeper....and HOPEFULLY by this time next year my paystub will say WWE .... cross those fingers for me!!!

I can say there are some terms I dont know and some things I really dont "care" about, but all in all I love WWE and .....HHH....

I dont think, even as a teenager I had this big of a "crush" on someone....I was so close to him @ the last event I almost could not breathe...Im too old for that behavior, but it makes it more fun still!

I am working on a site for HHH and also working on some other WWE "things" so ....we wll see where it goes!

~Hunter's Heart~
Old 03 Nov 2002, 09:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I first started watching wrestling when I was like 5 then I stoped. Then I started to watch it again during the DX era.
Old 03 Nov 2002, 12:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

watched WCW in 98... lost interest... started watching WWE right after Judgement Day '02... ummm... I have no friends at all that watch wrestling... they all claim it to be completely gay... and it's not... but they've refused to watch it so... but if they've ever got a question about the federation they come to me... my bedroom in my dad's apartment has a ton of posters... it's covered from ceiling to floor...
Old 03 Nov 2002, 01:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I ve been a wrestling fan since 1987 and the era of Hogan, Macho Man and all .
I ve got to say that s really tough to be a wrestling fan here in France cause nobody cares about it (the main problem for them is : "it s fake !")
Well i ve always known that wrestling was "fake" or "choregraphied" if you prefer but i did nt know wrestlers were bleeding "for real" or were seriously injuring themselves in the ring .
I ve got to learn that by reading an awesome UK magazine "Powerslam" who tells the truth about everything (not like WWF magazine in the 90's who try to make us believe lots ot their workers were coming from "parts unknown" ).
So i ve learned years after years what a head writter, a booker is, how to work a crowd or what is exactly a "push" .
Well all the things that make the wrestling business so special and unique .
I do think the internet is telling us a lot about all that and there s nothing we don t know about wrestlers these days, for the better or the worse .

As a matter of fact, ratings or not, i will always watching wrestling and enjoying it , ratings at high or not because i m what they called a "die hard fan" or "hardcore one"
Old 04 Nov 2002, 06:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
I Love The Rock

Quote:
I was just wondering why you would stop watching wrestling just because if you watched it, you would be "a loser". Everybody has their own likes and dislikes, which means nobody should stop something they like just because of other people. None of my friends like wrestling, hell, they despise it! I've just learned to live with it.

And about being a "big" fan, I definitely think I am...Although I've only been watching since the debut of Smackdown in the fall of 1999 (because of the lack of cable TV in my house), I have more knowledge about the business than some people who have been watching for twice that long! I literally have a "Wrestling Room"...posters cover every bit of the walls and ceiling, magazines and books are everywhere, and videos are piled high (most are Smackdown tapes, as I have taped it every week, since it started...only missing 2 episodes). The sad thing is, I've never even been to a live event!
Old 04 Nov 2002, 08:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
sucka

I have been watching for over 20 years. I went to my first show in Madison Sqaure Garden when I was 5. I have been to EVERY show in that arena since. Including Survivor Series in 2 weeks.