ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Holy Fuck....Benoit been screwed again!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2002, 01:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Holy Fuck....Benoit been screwed again!!!

I can't believe it. Benoit lost to a fuckin' Edge's spear?
Altough Angle interfered but Benoit lost fair and square!
When Benoit interfered in Angle's match, Angle lost due to Benoit hitting with the title.

Listen fuckin' WWE writers, you make Benoit suffers a lot. Give him the title goddammit!!!
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 02:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I don't always agree with you Tombstone but, on this I do, not only did Edge not wrestle good in the match, but they made Benoit lose by a freakin spear, wtf and he loss indireclty of Kurt which makes it look even worse.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 03:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

LOL
You guy's are wierd man....wow Benoit lost a match on Smackdown, big fucking deal.
Old 01 Nov 2002, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
I don't always agree with you Tombstone but, on this I do, not only did Edge not wrestle good in the match, but they made Benoit lose by a freakin spear, wtf and he loss indireclty of Kurt which makes it look even worse.
Old 01 Nov 2002, 04:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
SC is my god

SCownsme is on a distinguished road
Default benoit

You have to look at this way who makes ratings its edge who makes ratings you are just as bad as y2j crying over somthing that didnt go his way.It's called ratings you all ratings plus benoit is a pussy whooped little cry baby any ways just like y2j so i say fuck it all :001:
SCownsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 04:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: benoit

Quote:
Originally posted by timbo22606
You have to look at this way who makes ratings its edge who makes ratings you are just as bad as y2j crying over somthing that didnt go his way.It's called ratings you all ratings plus benoit is a pussy whooped little cry baby any ways just like y2j so i say fuck it all :001:
hehehe..........I like ur point!
Old 01 Nov 2002, 04:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Its simple

Edge makes the ratings because hes on his push and that is what thats for.All they have to do is play his music and video and his smoke starts rolling and the crowd goes crazy. Infact when they reach that point to helping the ratings its near to main event status...They sell tickets because Edge is reaching the point where the fans are willing to pay to see him. Hes been here so long its about time he has gotten a break.
Old 01 Nov 2002, 04:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Default Re: Its simple

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
Edge makes the ratings because hes on his push and that is what thats for.All they have to do is play his music and video and his smoke starts rolling and the crowd goes crazy. Infact when they reach that point to helping the ratings its near to main event status...They sell tickets because Edge is reaching the point where the fans are willing to pay to see him. Hes been here so long its about time he has gotten a break.
Yeah, and his looks make girls go wild!
Old 01 Nov 2002, 04:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Its simple

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel

LMAO

I guarentee that if Edge were to get injured the rating's would stay exactly the same...Kim, you have no idea period.
Old 01 Nov 2002, 04:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

edges spear will never out do the power of ryhnos GORE!!!!!!!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 04:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by HBK IS GOD
edges spear will never out do the power of ryhnos GORE!!!!!!!

I agree 100% Edge's spear is really week.
Old 01 Nov 2002, 04:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

Rhyno's gore is much more effective beacause he is bigger and stronger than edge. I CANT WAIT FOR RHYNO TO RETURN!!!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 05:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

the spear and gore are 2 different moves to me
Old 01 Nov 2002, 05:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Now now boys

I have seen Edge drop Ryno from his speer.Edge has a better speer then Ryno has because Edge can apply it from anywhere he chooses or needs to use it. On the mat from the turn buckle, off the rope and over the guard rail...

Now before you go spewing all your bull about Ryno he hasn't been in the rings now in many months and was from a searious injury and surgery at the time...So before you start leaving egg on your mouth better wait and see if he can back up what your mouth can cash. Or you will winde up with a lot of egg and bacon to eat.
Old 01 Nov 2002, 05:22 PM   #15 (permalink)

$ Pac is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to $ Pac

If Edge got ratings don't you think the WWE would wise up and give him the belt so they wouldn't be in the slump they are in today?
$ Pac is offline   Reply With Quote