ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Paul Heyman --> Big Show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2002, 10:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Paul Heyman --> Big Show

Will Paul E. drop Brock Lesnar for the Big Show? It seems like he will be... first he tells Brock not to fight Show... then Show says he was "advised" not to attack Brock yet...the advice may have come from Paul as Show's manager... what do u guys think?
The Man2oo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 10:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
pjb

Default Paul Heyman-->Big Show

I think Paul is going to double cross Brock @ Survivor Series and go with the Big Show. Also, I think that I am going out on a limb by saying that I think that the Big Show is going to beat Brock. It sets up a good rematch for the December PPV. Maybe another Hell In The Cell match???
Old 01 Nov 2002, 10:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

December PPV is Armageddon which I'm going to... it's at Ft. Lauderdale, FL!!! At the Office Depot Center (formerly known as the National Car Rental Centre)
Old 01 Nov 2002, 12:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

$ Pac is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to $ Pac

Show sucks, I really don't want to see Brock's career get a swift kick in the genitals because the WWE can't find him anyone to feud with besides that throwback from the BC era.
$ Pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 12:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
3 Minute Man

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Real Deal

I think it would be a sad commentary on the state of The WWE if Show gets the title. It would totally blow whatever momentum and credibility Brock has gotten over the last few months.

Wrestling Fan Forum- Tell 'em The Real Deal sent ya!
The Real Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 01:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

$ Pac is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to $ Pac

Show already ruined the good name of the WWE Title once, remember his main event match with Boss Man of 1999's Armagadeon? It was the worst main event the WWE has ever experienced, hopefully the WWE won't make the same mistake again by putting Show in the spotlight.

I mean the man can't even perform the move he made famous anymore, didn't anyone else he how he went from a choke slam to Wrath's old finisher before he sent Brock though the table?
$ Pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 02:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

the big slow is crap. Don't worry, theres no way hes getting the title.
Old 01 Nov 2002, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Big Show and Haymen are most likly gonna hook up, I think the Big Show is one of the worse wrestlers on the roster, he brings nothing to the table and he should never be allowed near a mic

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 02:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I would say that yes Paul and Show will hook up,but I'd realy hate to see Show as the first one to beat Brcok.That just woud'nt be right.I mean if Brock is going to lose the title it needs to be to a legend.Someone like HBK or Hogan.Hell I'd even love it if RVD was the first to kick Brocks ass! That would realy put RVD over,and finaly give him the spotlight he deserves.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 02:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
...he brings nothing to the table and he should never be allowed near a mic
his charismatic skills are terrible... when he spoke on SD! last night he spoke almost below a whisper... he needs to talk louder and can't talk like Test did (humerously, of course) when he said "I just wanted to say 'Hi' to all of my testicles out there"...
Old 01 Nov 2002, 02:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by $ Pac
Show sucks, I really don't want to see Brock's career get a swift kick in the genitals because the WWE can't find him anyone to feud with besides that throwback from the BC era.

Show doesnt suck, he's Smackdown's top heel and right now he's higher than Edge, Angle and Benoit, you talk trash about the WWE not bieng able to find someone to fight Brock....well they just did and the guy's 7'1 500 pound's....this guy makes Brock look like a pussy and we all know that he's jobbing to Lesnar at the PPV but at least Show's not a midcard anymore.

p.s the Show/Brock match is the 2nd main event at S.S
Old 01 Nov 2002, 02:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Big Show and Haymen are most likly gonna hook up, I think the Big Show is one of the worse wrestlers on the roster, he brings nothing to the table and he should never be allowed near a mic

So i guess you dont know what the word "heavy weight" mean's

Just cause someone's big and slow doesnt mean they suck, it's called the heavy wieght division.

At least Show's mic skills's sre better than R.V.D and Benoit {the gap tooth midget that would get his ass whooped v.s the Show}

Right now...the Big show entertains me more than anybody else on Smackdown besides Brock.

Show's getting a huage push and he will dominate every single wrestler he faces on Smackdown {your show} but really the Rock' show....recognize.
Old 01 Nov 2002, 02:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

So i guess you dont know what the word "heavy weight" mean's

Just cause someone's big and slow doesnt mean they suck, it's called the heavy wieght division.

Show's getting a huage push and he will dominate every single wrestler he faces on Smackdown {your show} but really the Rock' show....recognize.
Well actually Rock I'm from a time when Heavyweigt meant entertaining and fun to watch, Vader, Sid, Rhodes, Awsome, Boss Man, I think you are blinded of you think he is a good talent or worth the money they pay him........Right off the bat his storyline suxx's, I mean if he is so big and dangerous then why is he just now saying this shit.....Oh wait he has already said it on 3 other occasions when the WWE treid to push this piece of crap, he like Test are unpushable objects, who the fuck cares about the Big Show, his match with Rakishi should have made the executives fire both those waste of space....But yeah I hope you have fun watchin g the Big Show bore us in the ring, cause no one else will

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 03:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Well actually Rock I'm from a time when Heavyweigt meant entertaining and fun to watch, Vader, Sid, Rhodes, Awsome, Boss Man, I think you are blinded of you think he is a good talent or worth the money they pay him........Right off the bat his storyline suxx's, I mean if he is so big and dangerous then why is he just now saying this shit.....Oh wait he has already said it on 3 other occasions when the WWE treid to push this piece of crap, he like Test are unpushable objects, who the fuck cares about the Big Show, his match with Rakishi should have made the executives fire both those waste of space....But yeah I hope you have fun watchin g the Big Show bore us in the ring, cause no one else will

The fact of the matter is that if nobody gave a fuck about the Big show then why is Vince pushing him now, the least you could do is give Show props, he was a spare for 16 month's and now he's a top guy and he's done an amazing job since he joined Smackdown {it's about time he changed his wrestling attire as well} so continue to diss Paul all you want...it just doesnt matter to me cause my favorite wrestler is headlining a ppv while your favorites are still midcarder's like Eddie {never will get the belt} Geurerro.
Old 01 Nov 2002, 03:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
lksdrider2000

hey, 'the man 2002' I just posted this exact same thing in my thread....2 days ago. next time you deside to make a new thread make sure it's actually new and not just a repeat of a thread that has already been posted.