ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Four Horseman or No Four Horseman?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2002, 07:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE
Default Four Horseman or No Four Horseman?

I've been hearing nothing but rumors all over the internet that the four horseman are coming to WWE with HHH (the leader), Ric Flair (The Veteran), Batista (The Enforcer) and Randy Orton (The Rookie). I think it's good and would help Raw but I just don't see HHH and Flair teaming with Batista and Orton because I was pretty sure they were just gonna be in Singles action (with all the Batista Promos I don't see them pushing him into a stable as soon as he gets on Raw.). What do you all think of this?
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2002, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Siren Summer

i only want to see a four horseman if it doesnt have hhh in it he is the biggest ego maniac in all of wrestling and cannot stand to see him in more of the spotlight then he already is in
Old 30 Oct 2002, 09:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

The four horsemen are a part of yesterday and should stay there. Nothing could compare to the original. The wwe should just leave it alone.
Old 30 Oct 2002, 10:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default That is the same thing I said

The original Horsemen will always be the ones in the memory and the historys...None of the others can replace those. Actually they tried to copy them again even with WCW but they still weren't the same even then...The Andersons Ric and Tully will be the ones in history and the icons..
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

Couldn't have said it better myself
Old 31 Oct 2002, 11:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Didn't the Horseman w/ Melinko(cant spell it worth shit), Beniot, Mongo, and Flair go over Well though? WWE already botched NWO, I really don't wanna see them crap on a legend.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 12:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I don't want the horsemen in WWE PERIOD. Like Blu said nothing can replace the original horsemen.... not now not ever. If WWE come with the 4 horsemen gimmick get ready folks cause Vince is gonna fuck another great stable.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2002, 12:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I se a stable being formed in the near future but with a different name.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 12:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
I se a stable being formed in the near future but with a different name.
Now thats somethin more acceptable. But I don't see any stable period. They are not fan appealing anymore. Look at the managers and Valets. They are a dying breed and stables died a long time ago.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 12:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca

Now thats somethin more acceptable. But I don't see any stable period. They are not fan appealing anymore. Look at the managers and Valets. They are a dying breed and stables died a long time ago.

Isnt it wierd that they are calling Bautusta...the "genetic revolution" and Stiener is the "genetic freak" maybe these 2 guy's will be together.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 01:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

Isnt it wierd that they are calling Bautusta...the "genetic revolution" and Stiener is the "genetic freak" maybe these 2 guy's will be together.
Could be. And besides it sounds like a god idea.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 01:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

if tehy form a stable it needs to be with fresh faces that are not being used in storylines right now and there needs to be another group of people to fight with them.

anybody rember DX and The Nation in 1998.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2002, 06:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I say don't even form anymore stables.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 11:10 PM   #14 (permalink)

$ Pac is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to $ Pac

I don't thing the WWE will bring back the Four Horsemen, but I wouldn't be too suprised to see some cheap rip off stable of it like the Un Americans did when they ripped off the Hart Foundation.

I wouldn't even call that ying yang colored group the WWE made the NWO.
$ Pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2002, 02:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca

They are not fan appealing anymore.

That sentence right there sums it up perfectly

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote