ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Goldberg in Japan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2002, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE
Default Goldberg in Japan

I just read that Goldberg got in the ring again for All Japan Pro Wrestling. I say good for Goldberg but I think he should sign with the WWE. Hopefully the WWE would use him right unlike another WCW import (NWO) and Have him and Brock Lesner have a macth at a PPV or sumthing. The Ratings for which ever show he's on (If there still is a brand extenstion) would go through the roof. What do the rest of you think?
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 08:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

Angry

How come no one can express their views on Goldberg wrestling for All Japan Pro Wrestling?!?
Old 30 Aug 2002, 09:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

i really want Goldberg to come to WWE. if he and Lesner were to get in the ring together, it would be really awesome. Goldberg has a better finishing move than Lesner, and i think if he were to come soon, he would be the one to bring Lesners winning streak to a downfall. i hope Sting comes to WWE as well.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 09:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

I still would like to see a Goldberg Austin match but in reality I would really like it for him to come to the WWE
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 09:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
therockrules

What makes you think cause two guys are similar they will put on a good match? Worst match ever was Nash vs Sid the two big goofs knew 3 moves put together and of course it sucked. Lesnar would have to carry Greenburgs bitch, loser ass.

Greenburg won't last in Japan fans expect to be entertained with long technical matches. His 5 min squashes will not fly there.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 10:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Leave Goldberg right where he is....

He's in Japan he should stay there. Yea I read the spoiler on it...He went right back to his same lame gimmick from WCW...Same lame moves same oh same oh.....

Let them have him over there...Do his movie and go back over there.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 11:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't Really care either way if hes in japan fine if hes in the wwe..fine he would probably give a ratings boost.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 11:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future

I'll stack a bunch of $100 bills and bet that Vince McMahon and the rest of the WWE management saw a tape of the Goldberg match in Japan. Da Man will be in the WWE by November. Nuff said.
Old 31 Aug 2002, 12:02 AM   #9 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg crowd goin nuts

Oh Big bad Bill will be in the WWE sooner than some of his naysayers think, he is just useing his stints in Japan to get into shape, shake off the ring rust so he looks like his old wrecking ball self when he makes his WWE return!
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2002, 01:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

THE REASON GOLDBERG DOES NOT WANT TO SIGN WITH THE WWE IS CAUSE HE DOESNT WANT TO WORK 200 DAYS A YEAR JUST LIKE SCOTT HALL, SO I THINK VINCE WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF ARANGEMENT FOR HIM TO WRESTLER LESS THAN OTHER SUPERSTAR'S.

GOLDBERG JOINING THE WWE WOULD BE BIG, IT WOULD BIGGER THAN AUSTIN RETURNING, BIGGER THAN THE ROCK, BIGGER THAN HOGAN, IT WOULD PROBABLY THE BIGGEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE WWE, AND I THINK IT WILL HAPPEN NEXT YEAR.
Old 04 Sep 2002, 03:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

Goldberg would be big but it wont be as big as say if Stone Cold were to ever come back to WWE from rehab or wherever he's at.
Old 04 Sep 2002, 03:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

i dont care about goldberg

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 03:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

GOLDBERG JOINING WOULD BE BIGGER THAN AUSTIN MAKING A RETURN, REMEMBER THE FANS HATE AUSTIN RIGHT NOW
Old 04 Sep 2002, 03:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

YOU ARE RIGHT.5 STARS TO THE ROCK

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 04:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

you got a point.