ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Undertaker to smackdown=A good thing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2002, 04:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
iamsucky

Default Undertaker to smackdown=A good thing

Undertaker to smackdown was actually a very good move by the WWE. Since they are really the only two Huge names left with Hogan, Austin, and Rock gone, it is good that they are on two seperate shows. The main reason why it is a good move is because now HHH and Taker cannot get to each other. Instead of wrestling each other over and over again they can elevate the new talent on each show. Maybe we will see an RVD vs HHH, or Taker vs Chris Benoit (after he jobs to Lesnar at unforgiven). Either way, both of them sound better then another Taker vs HHH fued.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

I disagree with the statement that Taker Hunter is not a good fued. Both these men, if give free reign can put on a great fued, one that can last longer then the month long fueds we have been subjected to for the last year or so.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 04:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I do agree about Taker

Actually it was time for Taker to make the move..Many of the Wrestlers move from areas to areas. This mainly helps them to not become stale, Taker had been with Raw pretty much exclusive (except for month) since the split.

When he rolled in that crowd went crazy.Best pops all night.To just look at the difference in the talent from Raw..Of course he will feud with Brock,probably Batista, and some of the others. Will be a big change for him where he seemed to only be paired with the UnAmericans.

The darn pre season football game made it 10pm for Smackdown but it was worth the wait to see it..
Old 30 Aug 2002, 05:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Maiden
I disagree with the statement that Taker Hunter is not a good fued. Both these men, if give free reign can put on a great fued, one that can last longer then the month long fueds we have been subjected to for the last year or so.
I completely disagree. I think Triple H and Undertaker would not put on an entertaining feud, no matter how much time there were given. Undertaker isn't nearly as good as he once was, and he doesn't sell... and Triple H is a glory hog who's had one really good match since coming back (against Michaels).

Did you hear the crowd on Raw during their match? It was pretty dead. No-one wants Triple H vs. Undertaker anymore... it's just not entertaining. Wrestlemania X7 was a suprisingly great match, a great way to end a great feud... but neither The Undertaker or Triple H are in the same league they once were back then.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 05:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
MetalKrist

I'm very glad he moved to Smackdown.

Why? Because I do not get Smackdown.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 07:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

Sorry Moddin, I know you are wrong about what Taker can do and about what Taker and hunter can do, if allowed to, in the ring.

Yes Hunter is a glory hound, but the best way to keep him from getting in to the younger wrestlers way, is to put him in matches with the more established ppl like Taker.

You can not look at their last match for anything, couse it was not even ment for anthing. All it was, was to set up for the pounch line later in the night about Brock going to SD. And the ppv one, had an injured Hunter in it.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 07:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I don't know...I think Taker going to Smackdown is a mistake... like many of you stated, a war between Him and HHH would be rather nice now. But I guess since Kane's back, they shiped him over to SD instead..thats my guess
Old 30 Aug 2002, 09:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
iamsucky

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Maiden
Sorry Moddin, I know you are wrong about what Taker can do and about what Taker and hunter can do, if allowed to, in the ring.

Yes Hunter is a glory hound, but the best way to keep him from getting in to the younger wrestlers way, is to put him in matches with the more established ppl like Taker.

You can not look at their last match for anything, couse it was not even ment for anthing. All it was, was to set up for the pounch line later in the night about Brock going to SD. And the ppv one, had an injured Hunter in it.
Hopefully Kane will not take takers place in the fued with the Unamericans. No one gives a fuck about the Unamericans, it just that they keep on dissing America so they get a cheap crowd reaction.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 09:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

I don't know for sure about this move. Raw seems to be more storyline driven and Smackdown more wrestling driven. The taker is a great character but, can he still keep his matches interesting? I'd say he's better off on Raw. This brand extension isn't working, so why not just forget about it? Let Bischoff and Steph go into a ratings war and have each G.M try to get the bigger named superstars to appear on their show for the main event? That way the WWE would be able to keep the wrestlers that are getting a positive fan response on t.v. They're doing it anyway with having Brock in the audience on Raw just before the Rock and Brock match.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 10:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

a good change up for Taker
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 11:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm sor of half and half on this i liked taker on raw but smackdown give's him a chance to feud with guys like benoit and angle so all in all....
Old 30 Aug 2002, 11:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Taker goign to SD was a bad move...SD already has to many main eventers, SD doesn't need anymore maineventers...RAW needs the maineventers!!! now its even more un even..y..y...y...y..y..y????? damn u WWE damn u Taker was just fine on RAW!!!!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote