ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The WWE has screwed all of us over

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2002, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Victim of the Crossface

CrossfaceVictim is on a distinguished road
Angry The WWE has screwed all of us over

Smackdown's main event was looking great: Angle vs. Benoit. Who could forget their classic match at Wrestlemania 2000? However, Stephanie makes an announcement that the main event will be a triple threat match involving a wrestler from Raw. And, just a few minutes later, the biggest match of the night is completely trashed when the Undertaker's music hits. Who cares about the Undertaker? He's a stupid old worthless piece of garbage. The match isn't actually too bad, and I was somewhat that Taker would tap when Angle had him in the Ankle Lock and Benoit had him in the Crippler Crossface. Then again, why would they bring the Undertaker onto Smackdown just to have him job in a 5 minute main event? It turned out that the match went on, and I turned out to become very excited. Angle was able to reverse the Crippler Crossface into the Ankle Lock in a nice looking spot. Although I knew the WWE wouldn't have Benoit tap out, I didn't expect what was coming. It turned out that Angle was thrown out of the ring and the Undertaker gave the Last Ride to Benoit. I was on my knees, begging for Angle to get in the ring to break up the pinfall, but it didn't happen. And so, the Undertaker won, which means we're going to see Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker. WHY? Benoit deserves another title shot because he's one of the best wrestlers in the WWE. Angle vs. Brock Lesnar would have been classic (though I suppose they're going to post-pone that match to a much bigger event, quite possibly Wrestlemania). Who wants to see the Undertaker vs. Lesnar? Taker just had the belt a month ago! I cannot believe that the WWE built up to such a great main event and then screwed us all by adding the Undertaker and having him win!

CrossfaceVictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 02:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

whatever

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 02:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Victim of the Crossface

CrossfaceVictim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by HulkamaniacX2
whatever

You're a Hogan fan, so you obviously don't matter.

CrossfaceVictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 02:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

You know we think a like way to much.......That is what we were talking about last night in some of the other post how Angle and Benoit were so ill and Taker sucked up the place to the point where the highlights of the match were whenever he was out of the ring.

Like i said previously Taker did the least amount of work and came out the #1 contender. His ass still had his headband on and hadn't even broken a sweat. And you know fat people like him sweat which means he did little to nothing compared to Benoit and Angle.

Taker wrestled better then he normally does but only cause his ass was embaressed of the fact that two men were running circles around him while he struggled to look like a "bad ass"

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 03:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

LMFAO. I used to like Taker until he become the Under Redneck. Now he is just an old guy with a bad gimmick. If he went back to the old way he would be much cooler. But right now, he just kinda sucks. It's true, it's DAMN true!!!
Old 30 Aug 2002, 03:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

I'm fine with Taker winning it.
I mean it's obvious that the WWE isn't going to let Benoit be the man to take down Lesnar....so for me as a Benoit fan, i'd rather see him in a competitive match at the PPV (chances are it'll be Vs. Angle).

And we all know that Angle & Brock will colide, just not for a few months.

So unless they were going to give Edge or Guerrero a title shot.....what better option than Taker did they have? Besides....his role will likely be to just be the 'next in line' of legends that Brock's taking out. That seems to be the anle they're going for here.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 03:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

Default Re: The WWE has screwed all of us over

Quote:
Originally posted by CrossfaceVictim
Smackdown's main event was looking great: Angle vs. Benoit. Who could forget their classic match at Wrestlemania 2000? However, Stephanie makes an announcement that the main event will be a triple threat match involving a wrestler from Raw. And, just a few minutes later, the biggest match of the night is completely trashed when the Undertaker's music hits. Who cares about the Undertaker? He's a stupid old worthless piece of garbage. The match isn't actually too bad, and I was somewhat that Taker would tap when Angle had him in the Ankle Lock and Benoit had him in the Crippler Crossface. Then again, why would they bring the Undertaker onto Smackdown just to have him job in a 5 minute main event? It turned out that the match went on, and I turned out to become very excited. Angle was able to reverse the Crippler Crossface into the Ankle Lock in a nice looking spot. Although I knew the WWE wouldn't have Benoit tap out, I didn't expect what was coming. It turned out that Angle was thrown out of the ring and the Undertaker gave the Last Ride to Benoit. I was on my knees, begging for Angle to get in the ring to break up the pinfall, but it didn't happen. And so, the Undertaker won, which means we're going to see Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker. WHY? Benoit deserves another title shot because he's one of the best wrestlers in the WWE. Angle vs. Brock Lesnar would have been classic (though I suppose they're going to post-pone that match to a much bigger event, quite possibly Wrestlemania). Who wants to see the Undertaker vs. Lesnar? Taker just had the belt a month ago! I cannot believe that the WWE built up to such a great main event and then screwed us all by adding the Undertaker and having him win!
undertaker is an amazing wrestler. he sacrificed like 12 years of his life to entertain us. appreciate it
Old 30 Aug 2002, 03:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Re: The WWE has screwed all of us over

Quote:
Originally posted by the_truest

undertaker is an amazing wrestler. he sacrificed like 12 years of his life to entertain us. appreciate it
Yes...Youre totally right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 03:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Kurt needs a new finisher anyway

The ankle lot is on the way out anyway. Kurt needs a whole new finisher...Taker powered out more then once last night Benoit kicked out of it as well..When you think about it Edge Cena and others have done the same thing.

Taker proved last night why he is the #1 contenter...Not Kurt Taker why??? Think about it He is about the only one to handle Brock.
Kurt's ankle lock if Taker can do it no doubt Brock can do the same..Benoit no chance in using the crippler on either of those two..If
you think there is your dreaming
Old 30 Aug 2002, 03:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Quote:
He WAS an amazing wrestler . Now he's just lame . Benoit and Angle deserved the chance , but because Taker is as close with Vinnie Mc Scump as Pamela Anderson is with Kid Rock he won that damn match and this will always go on like this !
Old 30 Aug 2002, 03:56 PM   #11 (permalink)

whatever Oh well stop your crying because whether you like it or not, with Rock and Austin gone The Undertaker is the man right now. The reason he looked good in the ring on Smackdown is because he has experience, talent, and skill and can work with any type opponent and not because of your b*tchng and whining. Also, why is everyone so anticipated to see Brock vs Angle?? If that match were to happen anytime soon trust me it would be very botchy. Dont get me wrong i like Kurt and Brock, but the only thing Brock has shown us is that he has a pretty stiff looking clothesline, can execute a lot of shoulder thrusts and can always pull out the F5. I know a lot of yall Brock and Angle marks are probably red hott right about now but until Brock shows how well he can execute his amateur wrestling skills in the WWE i am still sticking with this opinion. But, back to the subject on hand... Taker jumping to Smackdown improved the show tremendously if anything and thats the bottom line!
Old 30 Aug 2002, 04:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Taker proved last night why he is the #1 contenter...Not Kurt Taker why??? Think about it He is about the only one to handle Brock.
I hate to be the one to break it to you....but Taker is just being fed to the lions here. His role in this feud is not to defeat Lesnar, nor take his belt, but to just be the next in the string of Legends fallen at the hands of lesnar.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 04:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
MetalKrist

Quote:
Originally posted by the_truest

He didn't "sacrifice" anything. He did his job. Which he is grossly overpaid for. Blow me.