ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE needs (Insert 300lb steroid freak here)...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2006, 05:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
rolleyes WWE needs (Insert 300lb steroid freak here)...

Just thought I'd save ICESHOCK some time and make one thread where he can go down on every steroid freak that he thinks would make WWE better...

Go have at it then, wankers...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2006, 05:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

WWE Needs Brock Lesnar.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2006, 05:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Governator
WWE Needs Brock Lesnar.
That goes without saying...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 20 May 2006, 06:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

WWE Needa Batista back on TV.

Brock lesnar needs to be back of course.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2006, 06:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Governator
WWE Needs Brock Lesnar.
I agree his temper was soo hot
Old 20 May 2006, 07:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiZTaCCen
I agree his temper was soo hot
Would it be hot if he busted your head open and threw your one good leg into the ringpost, in front of your crying family?

Would it be even hotter if he threw your crippled ass, wheel chair and all, down a flight of stairs?

God damn I miss Lesnar
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2006, 07:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Would it be hot if he busted your head open and threw your one good leg into the ringpost, in front of your crying family?

Would it be even hotter if he threw your crippled ass, wheel chair and all, down a flight of stairs?

God damn I miss Lesnar
Yes it'd make me want him ever more!
Old 20 May 2006, 07:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiZTaCCen
Yes it'd make me want him ever more!
He did both of those things to Zach Gowen
Old 20 May 2006, 07:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I remember that. Now there was a heel.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2006, 07:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Here's the video of when he threw him down the flight of stairs.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z2_8rlVN9...lesnar%20gowen

Fucking awesome
Old 20 May 2006, 08:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

that segment always made me laugh. it sounds like some kind of strange sex.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2006, 10:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
That's the one that we want to see a YouTube of...

Lesnar breaking that pogo stick in half while his momma cried in the front row...Lesnar starin' the ho down with PogoBoy on his back...getting ready to F5 him into the fucking ringpost...then attacking the stretcher as they wheel him out...

That's the best fucking heelwork EVER. In all my time, the only thing I've seen that comes close was Savage breaking Ricky Steamboat to set up WMIII...Lesnar is the best heel ever.

Late.

Old 21 May 2006, 01:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Now I realize how much I missed Lesnar in a WWE ring.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2006, 06:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah its a fucking travesty he's now whoring himself out in Japan. What exactly happened to him in the end like with the law suit and everything? Cos there were rumours and all this shit and I can't remember. He's not on good terms with WWE anymore is he?
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2006, 07:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

WWE needs this big guy I saw having trouble just moving down the road. He can barely walk due to his lack of flexibility, but damned if his muscles wouldn't make him a legend.

For that matter, please sign my petition to get WWE to rehire Ted Arcidi.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote