ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

??? Does taker get the Shot next Week on Smackdown or at Unforgiven??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2002, 12:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default ??? Does taker get the Shot next Week on Smackdown or at Unforgiven??

So the Undertaker is the number 1 contender, but when does he get his title sshot, next Week or at Unforgiven, personally I don't know what I would prefer, a unforgiven title shot would give Brock and Taker a chance to develop a decant storyline leading up to Unforgiven but would that be the kind of mian event Brock should be given for his first title defense, then again if it goes down next week on Smackdown that only leaves two weeks before unforgiven, and well that is just not enough time to develop a good storyline for a title defense! Part of the problem the WWE now faces is with Storylines the Brand split lessens the amount of time to develop storylines cause instead of two shows a weeeks to develop storylines we are now given one show a night for perspective superstar storylines cutting most storyline development in half!
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 01:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

for real!!!!!!! i was hoping that Kane would get the title shot, but that went to hell. but i'm sure he will face 'Taker at Unforgiven.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 01:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

But I just don't understand normaly when a number 1 contender thang is set up some one anounces when the number 1 contender gets his shot, no mention of when and where so my guess is Taker gets his shot next week. But that only leaves the WWE 2 shows to hype a unforgiven mainevent, the whole system is crapulent right now and it, realy comes down to the Brand split. Both Raw and Smackdown shold extend an extra hour for storylines and the Brand slpit should end.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 01:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Go shawty...

the brand extension sucks. what is Vince thinking? it should have been over when he defeated Flair for full ownership on RAW. but look at it like this: if he faces him next week, then they only have 1 week to find a #1 Contender.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 30 Aug 2002, 01:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

No doubt the WWE is become
W We
W Were
E Entertaining

If they would just end the Brand split all of this would end and things could get rolling again, They should try an invasion angle where Raw invades Smackdown and Smackdown invades Raw. But that aint gonna happen even though Steph can show up at Raw and Eric can show up at smackdown.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 01:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Go shawty...

an invasion angle would rule. but how would it go? in the end would only one GM have both shows? or would it be if one wins the brand extension is over, and if the other wins the brand extension stays? i think they should have PPVs further apart, or add an additional hour to both shows.

Old 30 Aug 2002, 01:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

Default I think it works

I personally think, the brand extension is working. At least it gives us the chance to see some of the talent that we could never see. At least Kidman, Rey Jr, Chavo, Shane Helms, Shannon Moore and other CW's are getting TV time. Also Undeveloped wrestlers from the Indy Scene are coming up and really showing us how cool they really are. John Cena, Shelton Benjamin, Randy Orton, Bull Buchanan, Deacon Batista, Brock Lesnar (CHAMP!) these guys are great and the WWE is giving them air time cause these guys are young, talented and are ready to consume sports entertainment. But that is my opinion, I think Brock should not face Taker at Unforgiven that would be boring. NOW KANE vs Brock Lesnar that would rock, but again that is my opinion and what do I know!?
Old 30 Aug 2002, 02:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Go shawty...

agreed. i Brock vs Kane match would rule!!!!! i love to see the cruiserweights too, but then you only get to see certain superstars once a week (not counting Heat or Velocity), and with that you dont get very good storylines leading up to a PPV.

Old 30 Aug 2002, 02:07 PM   #9 (permalink)

Hey Hulkamanic you want to know how it would work read my Real war between Smackdown and Raw post, that is how an invasion angle would go down!
Old 30 Aug 2002, 02:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Default True

You do have a point. Kane's returned was handeled (spelling) very wrong. He should walked out in the main event and decimated both HHH and Taker, claiming he is the #1 contender. I wanna see where the WWE is going with this "HUGE KANE PUSH!" Anyways, let's just wait and see, the WWE should push Kane and that's it! No one else, until he finally is Main Event LEVEL. Also, Benoit and Jericho who are at the Dog house, but that will come soon, If all goes well in Vince's fragile little mind.

Later
Old 30 Aug 2002, 02:20 PM   #11 (permalink)

I have to agree with RVD kanes comeback was botched and badly botched, I love Booker T but really a Kaneronie? Terrible somw superstarz just can't pull off the spinaronie Kane is just to friggin big and tall to pull it off and make it look good. They turned Kanes intro into a comedic thang? What was up with all the crazy Promo's with phrases like My Pain Is Chosen. He should have come back into the ring as a hell driven face threatening and dark, not with comedic flair it just didn't work!
Old 30 Aug 2002, 08:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

ITS GOOD TO SE THAT THE UNDERTAPPER IS JOBBING TO CROCK LESBO AT SUMMER SLAM.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 11:04 PM   #13 (permalink)

Rock What are you talking about Summer Slam is over!
Old 30 Aug 2002, 11:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Go shawty...

yea dude, 'Taker is facing brock at Unforgiven. Summerslam is over. get it straight.

Old 30 Aug 2002, 11:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Chris Benoit should have won the triple threat!!!!

Benoit vs. Lesnar would of been a GREAT ppv main event! but no WWE just has to always put the "old guys" to get the title shots damn u WWE

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote