ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

joey styles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 May 2006, 09:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default joey styles

interesting way to begin the storyline for ons2 and the ecw brand. i guess they're going for ecw fans don't like the same stuff wwe fans do? that promo was done pretty well tho imho. im pretty excited. i had half expected for him to come back down to the ring with sabu and go after lawler.

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2006, 12:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Oh man, Vince has got all the marks hook, line and sinker. He makes it look too easy.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2006, 12:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Oh man, Vince has got all the marks hook, line and sinker. He makes it look too easy.
Me + ECW mark + gullibility + intrestling storyline (just because it involves ECW) = He's got me hook, line and sinker.

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2006, 01:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

yeah baby, yeah!
mark it up!
a *new* storyline...ohmygod!
are they allowed to do that in the wwe? dangit. i wanted more of the flair/umaga feud!

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 02 May 2006, 03:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
formerly Derka

Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

For those who didn't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPWv_6A7VtE
Jethro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2006, 04:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Casper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to behold

I was wondering why they LET us read about Vince heated at Joey, and Joey upset at being pulled from Mania etc. They WANTED us to read... damn... next thing, I bet we'll see WWE & TNA collaborating on a PPV while both (TNA anyway) are in business
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2006, 04:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesecal
yeah baby, yeah!
mark it up!
a *new* storyline...ohmygod!
are they allowed to do that in the wwe? dangit. i wanted more of the flair/umaga feud!
Yeah, only some mark hoping to resurect a dead fed would consider it a new story. This is about as new as the rebirth of nwo. Maybe they'll bring back Waltman too.
Old 02 May 2006, 06:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
the last mark

we want umaga! his flair feud is soooooooooooo much more interesting

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 02 May 2006, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Joey Styles "speaks" about quitting RAW
By Louie Dee
May 2, 2006

Monday night on RAW, Joey Styles shocked everyone, quitting his job as lead announcer in a true “OH MY GOD!” moment. As a result, there is now a job open at the RAW announce table. An announcement from the Chairman’s office is expected to be made Wednesday on WWE.com regarding the lead announce position on RAW.
I gave Joey a call this morning, and asked him if he had any second thoughts about quitting now that he had some time to think about it. Maybe he got caught up in the moment or acted too hastily?
Well, while Joey is usually a nice guy, his response to my call was quick and incisive, as he said “the only correspondence I want from WWE right now is my final paycheck and my official release.” He then hung up on me. Clearly, Styles feels the same way now as he did Monday night.
After “talking” to Styles, I caught up with Jerry Lawler to get his side of the story. Just hours after the altercation, Lawler was more remorseful than Styles. “I’m still shocked and surprised at Joey’s actions,” “The King” responded. “I really thought Joey would reconsider his decision and come to his senses after sleeping on it last night.”
Lawler has a unique perspective, as he has also quit WWE in the past. “I can tell you from personal experience that making a rash decision to quit this company is not wise. I did it a few years ago and it was the biggest mistake I ever made,” he said. Despite what you saw on RAW, Lawler has no ill will towards Joey Styles. “I wish Joey the best in his future endeavors and I hope he doesn’t feel I contributed to his decision in any way.”

Sadly, the bottom line is that whether or not he ever regrets it, Joey Styles is no longer the lead announcer on RAW.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2006, 10:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

So is he actually being officially released from the WWE for now until ECW group is set up?

I imagine his shoot owuld have been so easy for him to do, cos its all so true. I wonder how long before they fire JR again and then realise they want him back...again.

Last edited by DrDoom; 02 May 2006 at 10:57 PM.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2006, 10:49 PM   #11 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

It was a worked shoot. If it was completely a shoot, you know damn well Vince would have pulled the plug, even though it made for good TV. Joey Styles is supposed to be an integral part of the ECW rebirth, so I'm guessing he's going to stay around for that. Good start to the whole WWE/ECW fued.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2006, 07:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bring back The Rock

leifdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to leifdawg Send a message via MSN to leifdawg Send a message via Yahoo to leifdawg

I'm pretty sure HHH was behind the curtain and if it was a true shoot he would have been out there pretty quick to take Styles out to protect what somday will be partly his company.
leifdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2006, 07:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

WTF? What kind of person would think that was for real. Jesus Christ, they had Heyman up there 3 years ago shooting in Vince's face. Damn you marks.
Old 03 May 2006, 07:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah i was obvisouly a shoot. A very good shoot. I hope they show some of the EVW matches on Telly cos would be awesome to hear Joey calling them.

I liked the little glimpse of heel king we got as well. I'd forgotten how cool heel king is.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2006, 04:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Does anyone have a link that works to Style's promo?

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote