ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Mr Pefect Runs Down Brock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2002, 10:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
sucka

Default Mr Pefect Runs Down Brock

I don't know if anyone caught it last night, but on the NWA/TNA ppv Mr. Perfect was cutting a promo and had the camera zoom in on him as he said "I am the man who took Brock Lesnar down at 35,000 feet" an obvious reference to the plane ride from hell. I just thought that it was interesting, and wanted to get everyones thoughts on it.

PUT ME IN THE CORPORATION!!!
Old 24 Oct 2002, 12:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Jese, I should've bought that one. I chose not to cause the last one pissed me off with the two top-card matches being fu**ed up. I guess what he said may be somewhat true cause Henning was said to have gotten the better end in thier fight in the plane.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2002, 01:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

I wouldn't pay for it either. I got the box.
Old 24 Oct 2002, 01:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

It was awesome...Henning rocks. I mean..For a guy his age he's in pretty damned good shape. I hate how the WWE fucked up his Gimmick...
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2002, 01:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Curt Hennig is the man, and he still wrestles like a tru technician (sp), I mean the man goes hard and great while selling everything, and still having one of the more iller finisher's after all this years....Someone tell me the perfect plex isn't a fucking sweet suplex.......I enjoy wacthing him at NWA, I just wish they would let the match's ebd normal and not try to curve the endings into brawls between random people. Either way the ppv's have been better to watch with better wrestling action then raw, I don't know if I speak for the entertainment fans, because there were no sex with dead corpse skits.....But over there Hennig and Syxx both said they were professional wrestlers and not wrestling entertainers and thats what they have always been.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I do think the "Mister Perfect" gimmick is of the greatest ever .
Curt Henning played it so well in 1989/1991 in WWF as a Heel with the great Bobby "The Brain" Heenan with him.
The crowd always booed him so loud .
His come back in the WWF was great in the RR when he played a great part and i was looking for his feud with Stone Cold .
But as always, the WWF wasted him as a great jobber (seeing him tapping out to Tazz was a true shame) .
I think he could be a great heel in NWA/TNA, this federation is the perfect choice for him .
Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Henning has great talent and I always like his Mr. Perfect Gimmick. Too bad WWE wasted him but at least he's in a better place. WRESTLING NOT ENTERTAINING.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2002, 03:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

The current creative team doesn't know how to use anybody. Its like thier memories only go back to 2000. So great talents like Curt Henning, Sean Waltman, and others are completely wasted in favor of stupid ass crap and horrible wrestlers. I hope one day, the creative and bookers are improved and not so moronic and guys like these get another show in the WWE. But untill then I will enjoy them in NWA.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote