ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

good news, bad news, worse news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2006, 02:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default good news, bad news, worse news

good news - wwe was in Sports Illustrated

bad news - they called Shawn Michaels (arguably top 5 or higher notable wwe stars of today) 'Shawn McMichaels'

worse news - was in SI's 'signs of the apocolypse' in billing the mcmahons vs hbk & God

"WWE made the Sports Illustrated website yesterday, under their "Signs of the Apocalypse" feature. They wrote, "In promoting its April 30 pay-per-view event, World Wrestling Entertainment is advertising a tag-team match in which God will team with Shawn McMichaels (sic) to face Vince McMahon and his son Shane McMahon. The event, by the way, is on a Sunday.""

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2006, 12:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel

Yeah, God is going to smite the human race because of a wrestling angle. Give me a fucking break, Sports Illustrated.

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2006, 12:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

^

No way can that be allowed....

Anyway, Fuck Sport illustrated, people only watch the Bikini specials anyway, what the fuck do we care that they mistaked Shawn McMichaels as a McDonald's spokesman. He certainly looked like the attorney of a convicted clown of pedaphelia...

Last edited by Dante; 19 Apr 2006 at 12:34 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2006, 01:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Dude...Sin..That AV is mad gay man. Seriously.
Old 19 Apr 2006, 01:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Dude...Sin..That AV is mad gay man. Seriously.
That's not Sin...but I can see how you made the correlation......fucking anime freaks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent Sin
Yeah, God is going to smite the human race because of a wrestling angle. Give me a fucking break, Sports Illustrated.
Maybe you just aren't familiar with Sports Illustrated, judging by your av I'm guessing the most familiar you got with sports illustrated is when the Female Track Team stuffed you in your locker and then took a picture...but every issue they publish has a "Sign of the Apocalypse" feature.

It's actually pretty funny...but you don't appear to get it.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2006, 01:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Isnt the first sign of the Apocalypse... A person coming proclaiming to be GOD himself.
G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2006, 08:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Lol like you for instance. The only thing that could make the god storyline more ocntroversial would have been if McMahon had called himself god and booked shane and god against michaels.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2006, 08:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

i think they might take off with this mcmahon 'not right in the head' angle more, like on raw when he snapped at hhh.

could be fun.

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 19 Apr 2006, 08:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
That's not Sin...but I can see how you made the correlation......fucking anime freaks...

Maybe you just aren't familiar with Sports Illustrated, judging by your av I'm guessing the most familiar you got with sports illustrated is when the Female Track Team stuffed you in your locker and then took a picture...but every issue they publish has a "Sign of the Apocalypse" feature.

It's actually pretty funny...but you don't appear to get it.

Late.
Well technically I did go by his Username.
Old 19 Apr 2006, 09:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Knew someone was going to confuse the two of us. If i was still using the Al SNow alter, it woulden't have happened. i mentioned it in an earlier thread, it kinda drew the line with me too.

oh well, it's over with anyhoo.

this god thing tho, it's going to be funny. gooker worthy, but Hillarious like the Al wilson angle was.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2006, 10:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
the last mark

add to the list

On his MSNBC show Countdown last night, Keith Olbermann ripped Vince McMahon for the storyline with God in his "Worst Person in the World" segment. It should be noted that MSNBC is part of the conglomerate that also owns USA, the home of Raw. About Vince Olbermann said, "Vince McMahon of World Wrestling Entertainment, the man who actually somehow worsened the reputation of pro-wrestling, has done it again, claiming that a week from Sunday his organization will televise a tag-team match featuring McMahon and his son Shane versus wrestler Shawn Michaels and God. Yes, all-mighty." Vince took third place in the battle of rotten people.

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 19 Apr 2006, 10:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Eh, it's vince. he's always ben a fan of stuff like this. it gets people talking, good or bad.

i got a feeling it won't be a wrestler, but alot of pyro work.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2006, 03:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Probably right hope it ain't though. Vince is a publicity devil good or bad. You know what they say any publicity is good publicity.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2006, 12:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Wouldn't it be ironic if behind the scenes Vince was a true Christian who goes to Church anytime he gets.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2006, 09:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
the last mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777
Wouldn't it be ironic if behind the scenes Vince was a true Christian who goes to Church anytime he gets.
if he is following the God of the Bible, i'm not quite sure that this jives. one may argue that 'vince mcmahon, chairman, wwe' is an actor just the same as any actor on any tv show or movie, and one may argue that what we 'know' about him 'behind the scenes' is at best second hand information/heresay...

but imho those arguments are stretches

-Quahog mayor Adam West