ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Does HHH remind anyone else of the king in the Burger King commercials

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Apr 2006, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Edge head is a jewel in the roughEdge head is a jewel in the roughEdge head is a jewel in the rough
err Does HHH remind anyone else of the king in the Burger King commercials

First off,When I first saw the adds I was like ''this guy reminds me of HHH''....I mean they got the same BIG noses and the same face and Tips calls himself the "king of kings" ....By the way Trips looks ridiculous with that mustache thingy he got going on,he should lose the damn thing and go back to the cool look he had around 99-2002 era(I DON'T MEAN ATTIRE I MEAN HIS FACIAL LOOK),that was a cool deal.....Maybe it's just me but I hated his look from around the time he formed Evolution....What do you guys think?

Last edited by Edge head; 06 Apr 2006 at 11:43 AM.
Edge head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2006, 01:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastPoppin
First off,When I first saw the adds I was like ''this guy reminds me of HHH''....I mean they got the same BIG noses and the same face and Tips calls himself the "king of kings" ....By the way Trips looks ridiculous with that mustache thingy he got going on,he should lose the damn thing and go back to the cool look he had around 99-2002 era(I DON'T MEAN ATTIRE I MEAN HIS FACIAL LOOK),that was a cool deal.....Maybe it's just me but I hated his look from around the time he formed Evolution....What do you guys think?

lol - a lil bit maybe.

but anyone who lives around the philadelphia area and knows howard eskin:

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2006, 01:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Edge head is a jewel in the roughEdge head is a jewel in the roughEdge head is a jewel in the rough

I didn't thought it was possible for someone to resemble the Burger king more the HHH lol...
Old 06 Apr 2006, 03:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bring back The Rock

leifdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to leifdawg Send a message via MSN to leifdawg Send a message via Yahoo to leifdawg

Eskin=Tool
leifdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2006, 04:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Wonder why newbs only posted in this thread so far. Maybe because it's stupid..
Old 06 Apr 2006, 04:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

what's stupider, posting in a stupid thread, or posting in a stupid thread just to call it stupid :-P

by the way....tripleh lookalike is metallica lead singer James Hetfield, imho

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 06 Apr 2006, 04:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^Proving that people are stupid is my thing. Just thought I'd let you all know how stupid you looked.

Oh..And Stupider isn't a word. Looks like I don't have to prove that you are stupid..You did it for me. Stupid.

Last edited by The_One; 06 Apr 2006 at 04:27 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2006, 04:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
the last mark

yeah, because internet grammer is so important.

stupidhead

is that one a word?

:-P

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 06 Apr 2006, 05:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

You tell him reesecal....
Old 06 Apr 2006, 05:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
the last mark

lol. i'm just being stupid. stupider. a stupidhead. i love the internet.

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 06 Apr 2006, 05:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Theres a difference inbetween messing up your grammar (Spelled with an A,not an E) on the internet by making a typo and such..And just not knowing what word fits at all. Anyone out of middle school should know stupider isn't a word. That isn't a typo like..Boik (Book) of Righy (Right)..That was done on purpose because you didn't have the simple knowledge that stupider isn't a word.

Oh..And this thread is retarded. It adds nothing to the WWE Forum. OMG teh HHH look like teh burger king guy lets compare him to teh dudes that no one even heard of like teh Howard Eskin!!@11111...Yeah..Well you have the grammar of a 10 year old...And you wish you could be half of what HHH is.

Oh..And WestCoastPoppin..I wasn't referring to you. I don't have Rey Mysterio's testicles..Go look to suck on them somewhere else.

Last edited by The_One; 06 Apr 2006 at 05:12 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2006, 05:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
the last mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Theres a difference inbetween messing up your grammar (Spelled with an A,not an E) on the internet by making a typo and such..And just not knowing what word fits at all. Anyone out of middle school should know stupider isn't a word. That isn't a typo like..Boik (Book) of Righy (Right)..That was done on purpose because you didn't have the simple knowledge that stupider isn't a word.
You forgot your apostrophe in 'There's'. You forgot a space after your comma in 'A,not'. You started your next sentence with a conjuntion (And)

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 06 Apr 2006, 05:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Yes. Those are all simple typos that are common to make. (I don't even count the A,not thing because I never put spaces after my commas..And at least I had the knowledge to put it there) You on the other hand..Said a word that doesn't even exist. See the difference? Point is..This thread is retarded.
Old 06 Apr 2006, 06:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesecal
yeah, because internet grammer is so important.

stupidhead

is that one a word?

:-P
It's not vital it just makes you sound intelligent.

Also spelling pretty much every other word wrong looks stupid.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2006, 06:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
the last mark

people use a lot of words that don't exist. i know i do. it's not about whether or not it exists. it's about whether the point of the word gets across. can you look at the (non)-word 'stupider' and realize it means 'more stupid'

if you don't, then that's pretty stupid. maybe even stupider than pointing it out to begin with.

-Quahog mayor Adam West