ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Benoit promo/commercial

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2002, 11:39 AM   #1 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default The Benoit promo/commercial

I am admittedly a little bit of a Benoit mark Hell I love the guy as a heal especially when he gets realy raunch and unloads his nostrils on opponents its like he is an animal. His commercial durring Smackdown last night was one of the better commercial promos I have ever seen, he is a Rabbid wolverine. And for all of you that say he is too small look at Benoit next to Angle, they are the same size! and alot of people are calling for Angle to become WWE champ sometime soon, so why not Benoit somewhere down the road, He doesn't need the best mic skillz in the WWE his facial expressions tell plenty of story, Plus I realy like that he is now slicking back his hair cause the wavy look made him look strange. Made him look like a liitle kid who couldn't comb his hair
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:46 AM   #2 (permalink)

Jared Craig is on a distinguished road

True
Jared Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 10:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Benoit was on the virge of becoming a WWE champion last year and then he suffered an unfortunite injury so it's not the WWE's fault and it's not Benoit's fault....it's just fate and i have been hearing that Benoit will be in the "title picture" next summer.
Old 02 Dec 2002, 02:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

Benoit should definitely be in the title picture soon. He is the best 'wrestler' on the roster (IMO) and would bring some respect back to a belt that may be forever ruined by the Big Slow
Old 02 Dec 2002, 02:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
bring some respect back to a belt that may be forever ruined by the Big Slow
I still think the Big show is doing a perfect job as the champ and he's not ruining the credability of that belt, he's the first person tin pin Brock....give the guy some godamn respect dammit
Old 02 Dec 2002, 02:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: The Benoit promo/commercial

Quote:
Originally posted by The Weadazoid
I am admittedly a little bit of a Benoit mark Hell I love the guy as a heal especially when he gets realy raunch and unloads his nostrils on opponents its like he is an animal. His commercial durring Smackdown last night was one of the better commercial promos I have ever seen, he is a Rabbid wolverine. And for all of you that say he is too small look at Benoit next to Angle, they are the same size! and alot of people are calling for Angle to become WWE champ sometime soon, so why not Benoit somewhere down the road, He doesn't need the best mic skillz in the WWE his facial expressions tell plenty of story, Plus I realy like that he is now slicking back his hair cause the wavy look made him look strange. Made him look like a liitle kid who couldn't comb his hair
Benoit will never be a WWE champ (in my opinion) because he has no mic skills at all .
He s been in the wrestling business for years, he could have taken his injury to learn some thing in acting and how to talk behind a mic but the guy never tried to do so.
The fact is, if you want to be a wwe champ, you need charisma and a strong personnality behind a mic.
Benoit doesn t have both of it...

P.S : don t take me wrong, i do think he is a tremendous in ring performer .
You compared him to kurt angle but Angle is ALWAYS entertaining behind the mic AND in the ring too .
Old 02 Dec 2002, 05:04 PM   #7 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve
Default Re: Re: The Benoit promo/commercial

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Benoit will never be a WWE champ (in my opinion) because he has no mic skills at all .
He s been in the wrestling business for years, he could have taken his injury to learn some thing in acting and how to talk behind a mic but the guy never tried to do so.
The fact is, if you want to be a wwe champ, you need charisma and a strong personnality behind a mic.
Benoit doesn t have both of it...

P.S : don t take me wrong, i do think he is a tremendous in ring performer .
You compared him to kurt angle but Angle is ALWAYS entertaining behind the mic AND in the ring too .
LOL, funny you should say that as the closest comparison to Benoit (as in someone who does all his work in the ring and none on the mic) is a little someone called
*does hand movements*
R V D
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 07:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: Re: Re: The Benoit promo/commercial

Quote:
Originally posted by Gotenks
LOL, funny you should say that as the closest comparison to Benoit (as in someone who does all his work in the ring and none on the mic) is a little someone called
*does hand movements*
R V D
Yeah, i know someone would talk about RVD after my message
I don t agree with you on that .
Sure RVD is crap behind the mic and i m sure it s one of the reasons he s still not raw champ .
But i do think he s far different from Benoit .
Rvd s got charisma and attitude, i think benoit lacks in those departments .
Sure Benoit is far better as a mat wrestler but RVD is better as a high flyer ...
Anyway it s not rvd vs benoit .
Like i said, that s my opinion, i don t pretend it s the right one