ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Satrun and Morris!!??!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2002, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Satrun and Morris!!??!!

I just read that Hugh Morris hopes the WWE cotinues with their original plan of pushing Perry Satrun and He when Saturn returns.

This to me is great news if it goes through. I've always felt that Morris was grossly underused in his career thus far. And we will be able to see Perry Saturn back in a Tag Team predict, again, this will be good i think for the Tag Team division if Morris can keep up on the Same level as Kronus did.

Although I would rather the see the Eliminators back together, i know its not gonna happen, unless Perry leaves WWE, and this may be the closes thing to it. Morris is a great Big Man high Flyer just like Kronus...I hope WWE goes through with this and pushes this team through the roof. It would be great for the Tag divsion and great to see good performers in the ring.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 11:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Daders

Well, anything they do with Perry Saturn has got to be better than having him talk to a mop.

As for Hugh Morrus, he is really talented but like so many others, he appears to of been lost in the shuffle.

Hopefully they will get teamed and get a decent push, but isn't Hugh Morrus going for the Tough Enough 3 training role or something?

Still, anything that adds teams to the Tag Team division has gotta be good.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 01:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

ahhhh...but it won't be Hugh Morris getting the push....It'll be Bill DeMott now won't it?
That name always held him down anyways.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 02:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah i agree he should use his real name Hughmorris was pretty lame exspecially since he is no longer the laughing man

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 02:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

colin_lefevre is on a distinguished road

I agree that they should put perry saturn and hugh morrus together they would be a great team!!!!
colin_lefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

"What kind of a name is Hugh Morris...."
"Hugh are you, Hugh Hugh, Hugh Hugh"

yeah I don't remember how that went!
Old 30 Aug 2002, 02:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

Finally!!! Both Hugh and Perry deserve better than what they've been getting out of the WWE. Both are incredibly good workers who haven't been given their due. I think that Saturn has been completely underused (except for that skit with Moppy--that was f*cking hillarious!!), and Hugh has basically been ignored since his WWE debut. I think that the two have enough skills to revitalize the tag-team division. They are perfect size wise to go up against most of the teams, and that includes the two fat tubs of goo known as the Island Boys. I think that they'll be great together and I hope the WWE knows it as well.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 04:18 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Yeah i agree he should use his real name Hughmorris was pretty lame exspecially since he is no longer the laughing man
He's using his real name as a Trainer on tough Enough 3. I'm guessing that he'll use it when he comes back to wrestle too.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 06:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Insane

TWISB is on a distinguished road

Although Morris is not as good a wrestler as Kronus was I think it would be a good move, but both Saturn and Morris would have to defect for this to happen. Is there a really some reason Kronus won't sign or is it just Vince's head up somewhere else again?
TWISB is offline   Reply With Quote