ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

that rope snap on No Mercy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

wwe55 is on a distinguished road
Default that rope snap on No Mercy

Was it ment to happen or was it a accident ?
wwe55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

It was a mistake. I really heavily doubt they would do that in any macth on purpose.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

i have the full scoop on everything in the world of wrestling and i can tell you with 100% confidence that it was on purpose,.....because i know.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

It was an accident.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2002, 03:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by PrincessSteph16
It was an accident.
what she said
Old 22 Oct 2002, 04:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hero of PWF!

Mighty-Matt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Mighty-Matt Send a message via AIM to Mighty-Matt

It was a mistake Y2J was lost on what to do after it happened u could see it on his face so he did a quick save and did a moonsault from the turnbuckle.
Mighty-Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2002, 04:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by nino bravo
i have the full scoop on everything in the world of wrestling and i can tell you with 100% confidence that it was on purpose,.....because i know.
Well I was there 10 feet away so I know what happened.

Old 22 Oct 2002, 04:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

It was an accident. Everyone had a face like "What Happened?" but anyway it was really funny. I guess thats a live blooper.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2002, 04:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

LOL! im not sure if it was real or not............I was laughin thought cuz i thought he slipped.......but then i saw the replay........
Old 22 Oct 2002, 04:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Defenitely an accident, poor little lamb. I was suprised they could get it fixed that quick though.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 05:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It had me laughing my ass off.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 06:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I wasn't necessarily laughing....The moment I saw the rope snap...I thought oh shit....His neck....But luckily he landed in a way that did not hinder his neck.... Almost the same feeling I got when Benoit broke Sabu's neck.... Ouch .....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2002, 07:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I laughed when I seen it happen.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 08:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

The camera guy that was behind me started to freak out and some of the people that work for WWE were also freaking out.

Old 22 Oct 2002, 09:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Accident. At first I was thinking that Jericho was hurt but he got up ... *phew*. It looked like they rushed the finish of the match.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote