ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Blame The Shame The Game

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2002, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default The Blame The Shame The Game

SO WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THE THE SHAME?

HE'S A BAD WRESTLER
HE'S ANOYING AS A FACE OR A HEEL
HE'S A SELFISH BASTARD
HE HAS TO MUCH POWER BEHIND THE SCENES
HE HAS NO PERSONALITY

I HATE HHH AND I NEVER WANT TO SE HIM WITH THE BELT EVER AGAIN.

CERIBRAL ASSASIN....THE ROCK'S ASS, HE CAN TAKE THAT SLEDGE HAMMER, SHINE IT UP REAL NICE AND STICK IT STAIGHT UP HIS OWN CANDY ASS!!
Old 29 Aug 2002, 10:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256
Default no caps please

HHH is the game... the guys backstage call him the game...

He can wrestle... he is an old school wrestler.
He can bring heat like the best of them.

I prefer HHH as champ than The Rock...
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 11:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

HHH sucks and always will, hes a heel, hes a loser, i dont want to see the title around him neither, he sucks! he thinks hes all it and The Game, but hes the same, Kurt Angle should deserve the title.
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 11:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

THANK YOU!!
Old 29 Aug 2002, 11:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

SO WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THE CROCK?

HE'S A BAD WRESTLER
HE'S ANOYING AS A FACE OR A HEEL
HE'S A SELFISH BASTARD
HE HAS TO MUCH POWER BEHIND THE SCENES
HE HAS NO PERSONALITY
HE COMES AND GOES AS HE PLEASE'S

I HATE ROCKY AND I NEVER WANT TO SE HIM WITH THE BELT EVER AGAIN.

BRUHMA BULL....THE GAME'S ASS, HE CAN TAKE THAT GAY-ASS ELBOW, SHINE IT UP REAL NICE AND STICK IT STAIGHT UP HIS OWN CANDY ASS!!

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 11:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256
Default HHH is the man!

You look how he was brought up to the top... He worked hard... during his schooling... he was first in the ring, last to leave the ring. Went to WCW to learn BEFORE trying in the WWE. That's Smart... He was given a gimmick, he worked his ass off to get out of it! And even if he was out of action... the guys out back, wanted him there to help them... staff, writers AND wrestlers...

He's like the new Ric Flair... A wrestler's wrestler!

He won't be famous like Hogan or Rock... but popular with wrestling fans just like Ric Flair

(i'm not saying he's like Ric Flair's persona)
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 11:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
BigRedMachine

Game, Rock they both suck. I hate anyone who has backstage politics to get titles and what they want.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 11:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default DRE DAY

FIRST OF ALL, THE ROCK HAS MORE PERSONALITY THAN ANY WRESTLER IN WWE HISTORY

2ND OF ALL, THE ROCK DOESNT HAVE THAT MUCH POWER BEHIND THE SCENES

3RD OF ALL, HE HAS PLAYED 1 OF THE BEST FACE'S OF THE LAST 10 YEARS

4TH OF ALL, HE HAS PLAYED THE BEST HEEL IN THE LAST 10 YEARS

5TH OF ALL, THE ROCK IS NOT SELFISH, HE HAS NO PROBLEM WITH PUTTING OVER THE YOUNG GUY'S

6TH OF ALL, THE REASON HE COMES AND GOES AS HE PLEASE'S IS BECAUSE HE IS MORE TALENTED THEN ANY OTHER PERFORMER IN WWE HISTORY AND HE HAS THE OPERTUNITY TO DO WHAT NO OTHER WRESTLER HAS EVER DONE AND THATS BECOME A REAL MOVIE STAR.

THE SHAME, I MEAN THE GAME WOULD TAKE THAT OPERTUNITY IN A SPLIT SECOND HE;S JEALOUS OF THE ROCK. RECOGNIZE
Old 29 Aug 2002, 11:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Rocky my friend

I posted that to show you everything you said about HHH can be applied to therock but more convincing when the Crock...i mean Rock's name is there.

1. The Rocks personallity has run out and you know it thats why people were booing him up in Boston months ago, we're tired of his tired act the same damn thing over....And now the rest of the states are getting tired of his redundant shit too.

2nd. The Rock has enough power to leave whenever the hell he wants, and he would have more power behind the scene if he wasn't working at the WWE part-time.

3rd. I agree/ but i never liked him so to me he suxx at making me like him.

4th. HHH is a better heel, you know it that fat man down the road knows it, this man draws heat and still has a small cult following.

5th. Rock not selfish with his 7 time title steeling ass. Give me a break that muthafucka puts people over only when he is exiting stage left and you know thats true. HHH has no problem puttin people over one bit either and that is why he's not world champion right now. And why when he came back he only held the world title for 1 month and gave it up to put someone else over. He is well respected in the wrestling world by true wrestling legends not this WWE propagender shit they make people think about the Rock.

6. What the hell does him being able to go off and act horrilbly in an awful movie while he struggles to grasp one charecter from another in his films.....Please; send me Suburbian Commando instead

The Game will go down as a great wrestler and a backbone in the indusrty with much respect.

The Rock will be known as the movie star with 8 moves.

BTW did u check your pm's

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 12:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
BigRedMachine

I don't like either, but if I'd have to pick one I'd like more it would be the game-ah.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 07:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
'tin Man

i am so glad that hhh is a heel now. the only thing is, well nevber see him get his heel comeuppance. but i couldnt stand him as a face, but as a heel hes a totally different person, he really makes the faces look good.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 10:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road
Cool

One thing you have to remember THE ROCK:IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE CROCK DOES. All he's conserned about is making the next movie/tv/personal aperance.He doesn't give a damn about the fans except when the money the movie the Crock just made goes down. Then Alll of a sudden it's "I think I'll appear on Smackdown/Raw and hype my movie.Oh and while I'm here, I just might possibly do some in ring action"

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote