ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Melina

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2005, 10:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Melina

Is it me or does anyone think that MNM is a team designed ONLY to get Melina over? (ie Trish Stratus and T&A)
Old 02 Jun 2005, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Casper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to behold

That's what I think it is leading into. I cant see them forever, although WWE's problem is not having long term teams. Best speaker out of the bunch so at least she serves her place. Nice interference tonight also. But its hard to be pissed at her when she looks so cutesy. So so cute...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 10:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I hope that isn't what she's being used for. I'm entertained by MNM as a team. I like their paparazzi-esque entrance and the way they carry the tag belts. Makes me laugh to see the tag belts get caught on the ropes, or whatever
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 11:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I hope that isn't what she's being used for. I'm entertained by MNM as a team. I like their paparazzi-esque entrance and the way they carry the tag belts. Makes me laugh to see the tag belts get caught on the ropes, or whatever
I actually like Nitro and Mercury. They are a legit tag team in an era where the champs are random guys paired together. They need more mic time though.
Old 03 Jun 2005, 12:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I dont give a rats arse about them which means the wwe has succeded in there quest to shit all over tag team wrestling.

I just cant get into the tag teams any more when you know that these chumpstains are just being elevated until the higher ups decide 2 singles wrestlers need to win the titles so they can use the titles to start a personal fued further down the track.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2005, 12:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

That's the whole idea of the Valet. try to get teh Sex appeal more over than the Actual Wrestlers. And Melina is no different. She'll be over while MNM (including her boyfriend Nitro) Sits in the dust with no push.

Kinda like TOrrie and Kidman.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2005, 09:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Stranegly enough MNM have actual talent but it seems that it's constantly over looked for "inexperience" and Meline's assets. Love that Nitro Flare Legdrop, Best legdrop variations I've ever seen...
Old 06 Jun 2005, 03:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Blair
Is it me or does anyone think that MNM is a team designed ONLY to get Melina over? (ie Trish Stratus and T&A)
Most likely....Then in 5 years Nitro will be wrestling for the IZW Title in Tempe, AZ.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote