ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown! *SPOILERS*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Smackdown! *SPOILERS*

Well last night I went to Smackdown! It was alright. The only thing that pissed me off was the long breaks once and awhile between matches. The last match was the best in my opinion. It was Angle/Benoit vs Chavo/Eddie Guerrero. Angle/Benoit won, and they will be facing Edge/Rey @ No Mercy. I don't know when the camera's went off, but I really didn't stay to long after they did because Undertaker wasn't doing much. He was just stading in the ring, and then he was walking outside the ring.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 11:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default With what I looked at

you missed a lot there...It still looks good enough to take the time to turn it on Thursday night....
Old 16 Oct 2002, 11:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Angle/Benoit is a terrific tag team but i doubt they will last
I hope Benoit and Eddy Guerrero will form a serious tag team in the future thought .
Old 16 Oct 2002, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

Some of the sheets say there was one heel turn and 2 face turns last night. Is this true?
Old 16 Oct 2002, 03:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Watch it and see

because he apparently didn't see the whole show...He said he left earlier..I saw it too but Im still going to watch Smackdown tomorrow night...Sounds good anyway.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 03:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

Sounds good to me.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 04:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
Sounds good to me.
Well sounds pretty good to me too. I'm in.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2002, 04:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

EDGE GOIN TO NO MERCY WIT REY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHOOHOOO!!!! !!
Old 16 Oct 2002, 04:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
EDGE GOIN TO NO MERCY WIT REY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHOOHOOO!!!! !!
Ten bucks says DC gets lucky if they win. LOL
Old 16 Oct 2002, 06:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
I hope Benoit and Eddy Guerrero will form a serious tag team in the future thought .
I doubt that since they were teamed for a few years and WWE split em up barely like a year ago....and Eddie just attacked Benot remember?

Anywho....Edge and Ray will win and the story between Benot and Angle will continue is how I see it....

Ray deserves the biggest push in WWE IMO and why not team him up with the second half of the second best tag team ever (First is the Dudley BTW ) Rey teaming with Edge is a great push.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay

Anywho....Edge and Ray will win and the story between Benot and Angle will continue is how I see it....
YEAH!!
at least someone agrees iwt me
Old 16 Oct 2002, 08:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I think Angle and benoit are 10 times better than edge and Rey but i don't think angle and benoit will win the tag titles because like i've said before they are both better as single superstars.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 08:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Brock Lesnar #1
I think Angle and benoit are 10 times better than edge and Rey but i don't think angle and benoit will win the tag titles because like i've said before they are both better as single superstars.
edge is better
Old 16 Oct 2002, 08:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

than benoit or angle no way.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 08:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

How can one be better that the other when wrestling is scripted? Anyway....Edge deserves the Heavywieght push and Ray deserves just a hug push.......IMO Rey is the most talented middleweight WWE has!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote