ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

was RAW good tonight?
View Poll Results: How was RAW?
GREAT! 1 6.25%
Alright 5 31.25%
SUCKED! 10 62.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Default was RAW good tonight?

ok am i the only one here that thinks RAW was good tonight? was i just in good spirits tonight r something?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I thought Raw was alright, it wan't terrible at least.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve
Default Re: was RAW good tonight?

Quote:
Originally posted by TheNeXtBiGtHiNg
ok am i the only one here that thinks RAW was good tonight? was i just in good spirits tonight r something?
i want what you were drinking tonight.
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: was RAW good tonight?

Quote:
Originally posted by TheNeXtBiGtHiNg
I want some of that too.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I used my remote tonight

It was going right back down the slide again . I saw the Tag Team title match and logged on the at the end of the last 5min of the lumber jack match..Just to see if it was over to see if the next show was there.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:23 AM   #6 (permalink)

NWA TNA fan is on a distinguished road

Overall Raw was good...the best one I've seen in a couple months. I can honestly say that I didn't have a problem with how the storylines or the wrestling were handled tonight. The only thing that annoyed me was the commentary by Lawler. Ross did a better job than he did, to me at least.
NWA TNA fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

All and all i thought it sounded mad good on paper and I even said that to the Rock earlier today, but when it actually played out the show was shit, you know a show is bad when the crowd isn't even responding, tonite shows was a bust.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
All and all i thought it sounded mad good on paper and I even said that to the Rock earlier today, but when it actually played out the show was shit, you know a show is bad when the crowd isn't even responding, tonite shows was a bust.
Again with the "hater-ade" Dre?

Oh well , I thought it was ok... not great but ok..
Old 15 Oct 2002, 01:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

All in all it was'nt to bad,I have seen worse.The only thing that realy got to me was the whole Kane murder thing and what was wrong with his mic skills tonight?

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2002, 01:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
All in all it was'nt to bad,I have seen worse.The only thing that realy got to me was the whole Kane murder thing and what was wrong with his mic skills tonight?

Kane can't act. There you have it, jack. At least we know Katie Vick wasn't Kane's drama teacher.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2002, 01:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

raw sucked the only thing that was koo tongith were the montreal fans booin the fuck out of that fag randy orton..thank you montreal
Old 15 Oct 2002, 02:01 AM   #12 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by winnipegjuggalo
raw sucked the only thing that was koo tongith were the montreal fans booin the fuck out of that fag randy orton..thank you montreal

That was intentional by the WWE writers. They're forcing Randy Orton down our throats in the hopes of making "Rocky Maivia v.2".
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Oct 2002, 02:06 AM   #13 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

The Rock was a fluke. Randy Orton does not have his mic skills. This will kill his WWE career. The people in charge are really that stupid.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2002, 02:08 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
The Rock was a fluke. Randy Orton does not have his mic skills. This will kill his WWE career. The people in charge are really that stupid.

He's getting heat. He's getting booed. All he needs is someone who can write good promos for him. I think he'll be just fine. How is the WWE ruining him?
Old 15 Oct 2002, 08:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Re: was RAW good tonight?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty White Boy

i want what you were drinking tonight.
ok but umm how do i get it 2 u through the computer?

Quote:
Overall Raw was good...the best one I've seen in a couple months. I can honestly say that I didn't have a problem with how the storylines or the wrestling were handled tonight. The only thing that annoyed me was the commentary by Lawler. Ross did a better job than he did, to me at least.
YAY! i wasn't the only one that was drinkin that good stuff last night!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote