ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Do you care about Kanyon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Do you care about Kanyon

I ask because he is suppose to make a return soon and I wanted to know if anyone even noticed this guy's ability or do they go un-noticed......For years now I have been impressed with his wrestling abilty and what he is capable of thinking up on offensive moves. When he and Page were in WCW I always thought they chose the wrong wrestler to get the push, even though one was a face and the other a heel..

That being said, I don't think Kanyon has the ability to attract a crowd which suxx's for him.....I think he would be better utilized and appreciated by the fans more if he were over in NWA or XPW

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Yea, I like Kanyon. Hes definantly very talented in the ring. If the live audience doesn't like him, well f**k them.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Dude, Kanyon only wrestled a few months in WWF before getting hurt, and you're already criticizing his creative direction? Geez dude, relax! Kanyon was in line for a huge push before chipping his shoulder! Also, realistically, NOBODY is better off in smaller promotions like NWA. NWA isn't as mainstream as WWE is, and a lot of people don't even know what the hell NWA is. On WWE TV, he's getting all the attention it's possible for him to get. Even if he does hold a title in NWA: TNA, nobody but the internet fans will know about it or care. By the way, Kanyon is like a junior version of DDP, and I'm pretty sure he will be pushed.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I totaly forgot about Kanyon until this thread, who better than Kanyon...I am but cmon, he's the alliance M.V.P, it's Chris Kanyon, no i dont give a fuck about this jobber / spare...lol
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Umm, I think hes a really good wrestler, but annoying as shit, and think hes not gonna get very far in WWE.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
Dude, Kanyon only wrestled a few months in WWF before getting hurt, and you're already criticizing his creative direction? Geez dude, relax! Kanyon was in line for a huge push before chipping his shoulder! Also, realistically, NOBODY is better off in smaller promotions like NWA. NWA isn't as mainstream as WWE is, and a lot of people don't even know what the hell NWA is. On WWE TV, he's getting all the attention it's possible for him to get. Even if he does hold a title in NWA: TNA, nobody but the internet fans will know about it or care. By the way, Kanyon is like a junior version of DDP, and I'm pretty sure he will be pushed.
umm no

Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
ahhh no

Wow! Good counter-argument! I've underestimated your intelligence! Have you ever considered working for George Bush's debate team?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre

Well, You make no valid points for me to argue MM, if you did like everyone else knows I would have came back with something.....But you said that he wouldn't be better off in NWA, well, i strongly dis-agree, Kanyon like Y2A said isn't gonna go far in WWE, however I never said that in my previous post, I said the fans in WWE wouldn't appreciate his ability and talent like real wrestling fans, would.....and internet fans arn't the type of fans who know shit about NWA or Indy's cause if they did then those forums would have traffick and not 4 people being the main and only posters in them. Kanyon is a more talented version of DDP, with and uglier look. I like his talent but don't think WWE will use him right, he doesn't attract enough heat, people lose interest in him very quickly.

Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:29 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Well, You make no valid points for me to argue MM, if you did like everyone else knows I would have came back with something.....But you said that he wouldn't be better off in NWA, well, i strongly dis-agree, Kanyon like Y2A said isn't gonna go far in WWE, however I never said that in my previous post, I said the fans in WWE wouldn't appreciate his ability and talent like real wrestling fans, would.....and internet fans arn't the type of fans who know shit about NWA or Indy's cause if they did then those forums would have traffick and not 4 people being the main and only posters in them. Kanyon is a more talented version of DDP, with and uglier look. I like his talent but don't think WWE will use him right, he doesn't attract enough heat, people lose interest in him very quickly.

I suppose you make a good point. By the way, I'm a WWE fan. Are you saying I'm not a real wrestling fan, then?
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

No not in the least In fact from what I see from your posting in the wcw/ecw and other wrestling sections here I think you are a real wrestling fan... The problem I have is people who think wrestling begans and ends with WWE and that that type of wrestling is good. I speak bias personally EC"Dub for life old school NWA/WCW fan and WWF fan to a certain extent.....I think people who can't tell who a good wrestler is aren't the real fans...If people can't tell someone like Lance Storm or Chris Candido are two of the fucking best in the entire sport right now...thats when I start to think....entertainment killed a peice of wrestling ironically

Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Great points but this looks like another WWF fiasco.....Storm....Jericho...Benoit and Kanyon can all handle themselves in the ring....Yet they might have a little to be desired on the mic....So there fore they are left behind....Mortis/Kanyon....It doesn't matter....This man is talented and has wrestling skill....Yet for some reason.... When the Alliance angle came along....Instead of being pushed to the fore front....He like many others took a back seat to the WWF's political games where they had to bury everything that was WCW..... And therefore screw guys like Kanyon over....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 05:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

man i wish DDP was still around.......him and kanyon could form a tag team again......that would be awesome......
Old 15 Oct 2002, 02:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
sucka

Kanyon is great in the ring, if they don't try to hold him back. he is the modern day innovator of offense.