ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What happened to these wrestlers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2002, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default What happened to these wrestlers?

Steve Blackman
The Kat
What really happened to chyna?
That Grand master sexy guy

hmm that sall I can remeber right now..
Old 14 Oct 2002, 10:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

Steve Blackman's contract is either over or almost over and he most likely wont be back with WWE

The Kat if i remember right was let go from WWE and it cause so bullshit with King and then king came back but she didnt

Chyna felt that she should recieve more money she didnt get it so she left She is in Japan now and has posed a second time for playboy and had a fight with some fat mothafucka on Celebrity boxing

Grand Masta Sexey had been dealing with drugs I think not sure (if he aint on drugs i apologize) he may be in the NWA
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 10:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't think he's with NWA anymore.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 12:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No Brian Lawler is with NWA

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ok i just didnt know cause i havent watched NWA in such a long time. I should though. Could someone tell me if it is worth watching again.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Steve Blackman-I'm not sure. I think he was eaten by a giant buffalo. Who cares? Blackman was boring.

The Kat-Fired after being a nuisance backstage and frequently bitching about more TV time. Her then-husband, Jerry Lawler, walked out on her behalf until re-signing with the WWF 9 months later.

Chyna-Wanted a salary along the lines of Stone Cold, The Rock and Triple H. JR refused, so she walked out to pursue an "acting" career. She should be living behind a Boston area Dairy Queen in just a few months now.

Brian Lawler-Fired by the WWF after being caught at the Canada-USA border with coccain. He recently went where all wrestlers who fuck up in WWE go, to NWATNA. I'm not sure if he's still there.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

ok here's the answers

Blackman: he was in the thick of things with the hardcore title, then just disappeared

Kat: real name Stacey Carter, wanted more tv time and thought her husband would be able to be enough leverage to get it. Before a PPV or Raw, she was realeased and Paul Heyman took her husband's(the king Jerry Lawler) place as ring annoucner beside JR. The kat and king wrestled in Memphis for a while..She divorced Lawler, and he signed back with the WWE, and returned to ringside during Raw, when Heyman was fired from announcing after the failed invasion after summerslam 2001.

Chyna: was realeased because she got to much of an ego, and wanted more money. thought she could become an actress. posed for playboy a second time, and changed her hair color. fought and got embarassed to bab boy Joey Buttafucco, in celebrity boxing. Is now in Japan where she is said to be recieving a major push.

Brian Lawler: has wrestled in WWA, and now has comeback from a slight injury to be a main eventer in the NWA-TNA. Brian Christopher has been going by his given name Lawler, admitting what we all knew, that he is Jerry Lawler's son.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 11:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Since King has come back to WWE, he is no longer with KAT, if not mistaken, he is re-married already...and as far as his son, I think it was steroids not cocaine...but not 100% sure on either one...anyways if thats wrong thats fine, no biggee to me....
~Hunter's Heart~
Old 17 Oct 2002, 11:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Lawlers kid Bryan I think it is

was involved in drugs he was arrested at the Canadian border.Either coming or going from the border with Drugs in his position. He was fired almost immediatly.He tried to get back in but Vince said no way..

Kat remarried after divorcing the King. She is suppost to be living with some Indy wrestler down in Florida some where...

Blackmon seemed to dropped out of site he hasn't been around here for some time.

Yea with Chyna after she had the problem with her when one of her false breast broke. She didn't wrestle anymore for a while. Vince had her working as a trainer for a while.She wanted out of her contract Vince tried to hold her too it. When the Steph Triple H Chyna thing got out after Chyna was a quest on the Howard Stern show. Vince let her go ahead and made her go back to her own name. She can't use Chyna anymore when she has to she does use her own name of Joanie Lauer..
She changed her hair and everything else to go on with her life.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 11:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Grand Master Sexay (aka Brian Lawler) is in the NWA. He was in a match Wednes day night and has been in the NWA for the past several weeks (or even longer, I just started buying them).

Chyna. I kinda hope she stays away. I liked her as a valet. But when she quit DX and started having male wrestlers job to her in her crappy matches I started to dislike her. When she was handed the IC strap that was the last straw. I wouldn't mind if she came back if A. she sheds her giant ego and over-inflated sense of self worth in wrestling and B. she functions mainly as a valet/enforcer and mainly wrestles females and never holds a male belt again
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2002, 02:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

what about people like K Kwik and some others
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2002, 04:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

K-Kwik is NWA/TNA s champion right now under his real name Ron "The Truth" Killings .
Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:13 PM   #13 (permalink)

Default Re: What happened to these wrestlers?

Quote:
Originally posted by KrAyzieGuRl
Steve Blackman
The Kat
What really happened to chyna?
That Grand master sexy guy

hmm that sall I can remeber right now..

im not sure but that is a good ?
Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Re: Re: What happened to these wrestlers?

Quote:
Originally posted by GaToR 2oo2

im not sure but that is a good ?
Who the hell are you? and why do you have the DWO banner that you obviously copied out of my sig in your sig...you are not DWO, and the purpose of that banner is to represent the DWO, that is why i had it made, so go get something else to put there and take it out.