ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown(spoiler)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2002, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Exclamation Undertaker on Smackdown?!!?

Damn this sux... I always perefered him on RAW..

You do know that means somone big on Smackdown will have to come to RAW the next time its on to balance ou the roster. With Taker there plus exclusive right to Brock...they gotta move someone big over to RAW...the question is ....who?
Old 29 Aug 2002, 08:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

No, I think they'll leave it be for now.
Keep in mind....Kane's return will fill the void that the Undertaker leaving will cause.
People were always saying Raw had more stars anyways.