ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

triple h showing no respect for ric flair or pro wrestling
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2005, 08:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
bootilicious
 
boob&booty_luva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 77
Rep Power: 0
boob&booty_luva is an unknown quantity at this point
Default triple h showing no respect for ric flair or pro wrestling

from whut i'm seeing this guy is showing no respect for flair being a 16 time world champ.i mean c'mon because he has stroke in the company doesn't mean he has to make himself a multi time champ so fast.dats just disrespectful not only for flair but pro wrestling on the whole.whut do u guys think?
boob&booty_luva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 08:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Spear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Taylorville, IL
Posts: 11,017
Rep Power: 2502
Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default

What? What do you mean a "multi time champ so fast"? He was a multi time champ before Ric was even with the WWE.

And also how is being a multi champ disrespecful to Flair? You've seen HHH say to Flair..."YOUR THE NATUREBOY RIC FLAIR....YOUR THE BEST THAT'S EVER LIVED....YOUR THE MAN!!!".....and so on. I mean, yeah....just because he's kissing vince's ass 24/7, doesn't mean he should be giving himself a push, or whatever this is, but I still don't get how that is being disrespectful to Flair.
__________________

Last edited by Spear; 12 Mar 2005 at 08:48 AM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 08:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
bootilicious
 
boob&booty_luva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 77
Rep Power: 0
boob&booty_luva is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
What? What do you mean a "multi time champ so fast"? He was a multi time champ before Ric was even with the WWE.

And also how is being a multi champ disrespecful to Flair? You've seen HHH say to Flair..."YOUR THE NATUREBOY RIC FLAIR....YOUR THE BEST THAT'S EVER LIVED....YOUR THE MAN!!!".....and so on. I mean, yeah....just because he's kissing vince's ass 24/7, doesn't mean he should be giving himself a push, or whatever this is, but I still don't get how that is being disrespectful to Flair.
u got me wrong or i didn't explain its not the fact dat he is a multi time champ its the fact he is already a 10 time world champ and by the look of things he might surpass flair and in my eyes no one should .
boob&booty_luva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 08:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Spear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Taylorville, IL
Posts: 11,017
Rep Power: 2502
Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boob&booty_luva
u got me wrong or i didn't explain its not the fact dat he is a multi time champ its the fact he is already a 10 time world champ and by the look of things he might surpass flair and in my eyes no one should .
So if someone comes along, (who isn't HHH), and is a millions times better than Flair ever was, he shouldn't be given the title 17 times because of Respect to Flair?
__________________
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 09:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids
 
Forgotten Sin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Charlottetown, PEI
Posts: 22,635
Rep Power: 727
Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default

True. Just because flair was one of the Greats, and a 16 time champ doesen't mean that that record shoulden't be broken.
__________________




Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 12:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.
 
_UT_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 4,252
Rep Power: 58
_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_
Default

Hey don't forget, Flair his lost the title 16 times and Trips has lost it 10 times.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue totally owning and exposing EXO

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...


I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 01:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,844
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

HHH is going to be a 20 time world champ so just get used to it. He owns wrestling. Ric Flair works for HHH, but HHH is a smart man. So he makes sure that Flair is along for the ride. That way, in 20 years when they wright the history of wrestling it will say how Flair mentored and guided HHH through all the trying times and evolution and 20 championships and all that shit. HHH could go out and do whatever the fuck he wants, but he has enough respect for Flair to make sure the old man has a chance to tag along and bask in HHH's glory in the twighlight years of Flairs career. HHH could have made Flair sit at home and watch HHH become a god on TV, instead he let Flair take part in the greatest era of wrestling ever. HHH has a lot of respect for Flair, and he's shows it every week when he lets Flair lisp his way through another promo or take another shitty bump to show he's still the man.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 03:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
shot in the head.
 
dimebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,781
Rep Power: 22
dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold
Default

raw title= paper championship...

old floppy tits 16 title wins came when holding the title meant something.
dimebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 04:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Spear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Taylorville, IL
Posts: 11,017
Rep Power: 2502
Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil kermit
raw title= paper championship...

old floppy tits 16 title wins came when holding the title meant something.
Yeah. That's just one more reason why I hate the two title thing.
__________________
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 04:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.
 
John Cena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada.
Posts: 2,141
Rep Power: 0
John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default

^Trips deserves to be a multi-time champ, even to break Flair's record.
__________________
John Cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 04:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2833
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
What? What do you mean a "multi time champ so fast"? He was a multi time champ before Ric was even with the WWE.
Or Ric was WWE champ before Trips' pro debut...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 05:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
shot in the head.
 
dimebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,781
Rep Power: 22
dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold
Default

actually.... flair won all but one or two of the world championships before HHHog even got within sniffing distance of his first wwf title.
dimebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 06:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing for now.
 
_UT_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 4,252
Rep Power: 58
_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
...instead he let Flair take part in the greatest era of wrestling ever.
If you think this is the greatest era of wrestling ever, you are wrong. This is a poor state of pro-wrestling, hence guys like Cena and Orton are considered to be the future.

Ric was part of the greastest era of wrestling and it wasn't no thanks to Trips. The greatest era was from the mid 90's to 2000. When WWE and WCW were neck and neck. And Ric was on the opposide of Trips and Vince.

The debate about how Trips disses Ric by dominating the show, is worthless. Trips has pull now, but Ric had pull in his prime also. He just wasn't married into it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue totally owning and exposing EXO

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...


I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 06:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
shot in the head.
 
dimebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,781
Rep Power: 22
dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
If you think this is the greatest era of wrestling ever, you are wrong. This is a poor state of pro-wrestling, hence guys like Cena and Orton are considered to be the future.

Ric was part of the greastest era of wrestling and it wasn't no thanks to Trips. The greatest era was from the mid 90's to 2000. When WWE and WCW were neck and neck. And Ric was on the opposide of Trips and Vince.

The debate about how Trips disses Ric by dominating the show, is worthless. Trips has pull now, but Ric had pull in his prime also. He just wasn't married into it.
no.. instead he owned the championship belt.
dimebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2005, 10:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nothing for now.
 
_UT_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 4,252
Rep Power: 58
_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_
Default

They paid him to get it back too.

Wonder is Trips has ever owned a title before?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue totally owning and exposing EXO

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...


I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
They keep showing up Dark Angels Man World Wrestling Entertainment 22 12 Nov 2006 01:23 AM
Triple H'S Wrestling 101.....Why Spt Macines/Non Storytellers will never Draw TR(UTH)IPLE H World Wrestling Entertainment 9 23 Nov 2003 01:06 AM
do people around the world respect american wrestling fans? nino bravo World Wrestling Entertainment 6 18 Oct 2002 04:34 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.