ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw vs Smackdown..a comparision..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2002, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Exclamation Raw vs Smackdown..a comparision..

Ok...considering all that has happend since the draft and the (so called) RAW/Smackdown split, and diffrent GM from Vince vs Flair to Eric vs Steph, Which program has the more appeal to the General Wrestling Fans here?

For me personaly i always did find RAW a little more appealing. Even with Bischoff in charge right now, and the stupid decisions as of late like getting rid of the Euro and now the Hardcore titles, it's more of an interest to tune in as opossed to Smackdown. But don't get me wrong, Smackdown is gatting a "little" bit better. Still With Steph in charge....that needs to change.. always did find her annoying disptie the "enhacements". Now if she was replaced by Shane...NOW were talkin!!

Anyways what say the rest of you?
Old 29 Aug 2002, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

right now I have to say Raw Because of the fact that Smackdown is full of Rookies (Bautista, Cena, Lesnar) Raw is more established that SD! to me Although Im not feelin the Brand Extension and even tho Raw is my fav of the 2 shows both Shows have came off really good lately
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 06:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

i think Shane will help out his sister. and there will be a whole invasion thing again. w/ Smackdown! invading RAW and vice versa. in the end one of the GMs will have both shows. hopefully Bishoff.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 09:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
iamsucky

Smackdown is way better then raw...

Raw continues to do shitty angles, and repeat matches like Triple H vs Undertaker, Vince Mcmahon vs Ric Flair etc. Raw also continues to bury young talent, Booker T, Jericho, and RVD are both stuck in the mid cards, and what worse, Jericho is jobbing to people like Ric Flair. I don't want to see AUstin piss on Arn Anderson, I don't want to see Tommy Dreamer Puke, or drink from a toilet or do any of that shit, I don't want to Ric Flair in the main event, I don't want to see Howard Finkle in his underwear, and I definitly don't want to hear him say stuff like "your interfearing with something in my trousers", and I especially do not want to see Taker vs HHH for the 544515161th time. At least with Austin gone, we don't have to watch every star that steps foot in Raw job to him. Oh yeah and of course, I don't want to listen to JR put down the ECW.

Smackdown however, continues to put over new talent,like Angle, Cena, Noble, Hurricane,Edge,Benoit, guerro, Lesnar etc. I would rather see Cena vs Angle then watch Taker and HHH(Yes i do understand that taker is on smackdown now). I could do without Stephanie Mcmahon though.