ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Benoit.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2005, 06:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

The Terminator is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Benoit.

A lot of people I know say Benoit looks like a overgrown midget on roids. I always notice how his torso looks longer than his legs just like a midget and his arms are too short. Thats why he looks so odd.

Last edited by The Terminator; 23 Feb 2005 at 06:29 PM.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2005, 06:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Karmas a bitch

Akira is on a distinguished road

Anyone who has seen him in stampeded, smw, japan, mexcico knows his look has NEVER changed, outside of his hair. Roids are something you can't compare to benoit.
Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2005, 06:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Agreed....he is also one of the most mis used superstars on RAW.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2005, 06:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Posted by Mr.Goldberg
Quote:
A lot of people I know say Benoit looks like a overgrown midget on roids. I always notice how his torso in longer than his legs just like a midget. Thats wy he looks so odd.
That's interesting to know...I mean, a midget looking man is better than Goldberg himself.
Old 23 Feb 2005, 06:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Karmas a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
Agreed....he is also one of the most mis used superstars on RAW.

That he is, the guy is one of the top five technical wrestlers of all time and deserves better than this, howver unlike hhh, undertaker, etc at least he's willing to put over younger talent.
Old 23 Feb 2005, 06:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Charisma
Posted by Mr.Goldberg

That's interesting to know...I mean, a midget looking man is better than Goldberg himself.
People still rather see Goldberg over the Supermidget. Its just these kids here have been brainwased by the socalled smarks who have a hardon for Benoit.
If they would not come here they could'nt give a rats ass about Benoit. Before the internet Benoit was a nobody. And his 15 minutes of fame are over.
Old 23 Feb 2005, 06:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Karmas a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator
People still rather see Goldberg over the Supermidget. Its just these kids here have been brainwased by the socalled smarks who have a hardon for Benoit.
If they would not come here they could'nt give a rats ass about Benoit. Before the internet Benoit was a nobody. And his 15 minutes of fame are over.
Are you mentally stupid or something? Benoit has done great things the last 20 years and i'm not talking about his wwe days. The guy had great matches in stampede up in calgary, dominated the jr. world title division as the pegasus kid in japan, dominated mexico, and had good runs in ecw, puerto rico and wcw before his wwe days. Brainwashed? You have no clue about wrestling history obviously.
Old 23 Feb 2005, 06:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Kevin Von Eric and JYD were always better than the Vanilla Midget.
Old 23 Feb 2005, 06:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Karmas a bitch

LMFAO you smoke crack right? JYD had ONE move, kevin was the WORST of the von erich family and had NOTIHNG but a dropkick, omfg, 10 years online and you are the dumbest poster i've come across. You know NOTHING about wrestling, let alone history.
Old 23 Feb 2005, 06:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Posted by Mr.Goldberg
Quote:
People still rather see Goldberg over the Supermidget.
Nah. YOU rather see Goldberg than Benoit...And quite frankly, i don't know why. Can you explain how Goldberg's 5 moves can be entertaining, specially when he find the way to miss them?
Old 23 Feb 2005, 06:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Karmas a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Charisma
Posted by Mr.Goldberg

Nah. YOU rather see Goldberg than Benoit...And quite frankly, i don't know why. Can you explain how Goldberg's 5 moves can be entertaining, specially when he find the way to miss them?

Thank you for being smart.
Old 23 Feb 2005, 07:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

The Terminator has to be the dumbest newbie here in a long while.

His proclimation of "people rather see Shitberg over Benoit" has to be the dumbest assemblence of words here at PWF in its history.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2005, 07:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Karmas a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
The Terminator has to be the dumbest newbie here in a long while.

His proclimation of "people rather see Shitberg over Benoit" has to be the dumbest assemblence of words here at PWF in its history.

He;s almost as pathetic as icon, thank you .
Old 23 Feb 2005, 08:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Wrestling has been successful only pushing guys over 6 feet tall, because it's the big men who draw.
Most fans don't want to see flippy flops they want to see larger than life guys do power moves, like Nash.

The fans always like guys with charisma (like Nash) but Benoit gives boring promos that suck. Thats why ratings are down.

Nash was drawing millions of viewers in the nWo, but Benoit can't draw on RAW.
So I think we must respect Nash's "vanilla midgets" comment because he hit the nail on the head.
Old 24 Feb 2005, 11:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN

How can you say Benoit's promos are boring. He has isporational promos and he doesnt repeat himself. He is not charismatic but he can cut a great promo.

And if its only the big men who draw well how come in a servey taken by marks at a WWE event last year. It was record that out of High Flyers, Power Houses, Technical Wrestlers and Hardcore Fighters, High Flyers won. And by high flyers i mean Rey Mysterio, probably the biggest drawer on SD, Under 6 foot tall and less than 200 pounds.

Ever heard the term, 'Size Isnt Everything', Benoit is short but he will be in the Hall Of Fame someday, not in the WWE HOF but in the world HOF. He is probably the best pro wrestler of this day and would be in the top 10 of all time.

Take my advice. Learn about wrestling before you post in a wrestling forum, MARK

Orlando JorDAN is offline   Reply With Quote