ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Chris Masters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2005, 11:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Chris Masters

What did you think about him and his debut?

He had an alright entrance, seemed like Randy Ortons w/pyro. He needs a better finisher, full nelson doesn't do it for me.

On the bright side, I think he may be one of the better newbies on the mic.
Old 22 Feb 2005, 11:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i'll give him some time see where they take the character...but yeah not a fan of the full nelson, wasn't it last year we saw hardcore holly doing the nelson as well?
Old 22 Feb 2005, 11:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN

Hey, the Nelson rules

But yeah, its all down to where ever his gimmick takes him

Orlando JorDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2005, 12:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I dunno if it was because he was new or what, but that crowd was so dead, and Batista could do those moves, but better. I'm undecided.
Old 22 Feb 2005, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

wasnt impressed with his debut

and dont blame Pen State because this match seriously was boring as fuck.
Old 22 Feb 2005, 12:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Arnaz
What did you think about him and his debut?

He had an alright entrance, seemed like Randy Ortons w/pyro. He needs a better finisher, full nelson doesn't do it for me.

On the bright side, I think he may be one of the better newbies on the mic.
I like the Full Nelson as a finisher. I think it's more of a combination Bubba Bomb and Full Nelson submission finisher but Stevie messed it up.

I have never seen JR that excited about a WWE Rookie in over 10 years. Chris Masters will be around for a while.

Last edited by BOSTON; 22 Feb 2005 at 02:33 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2005, 02:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I thought the dude sucked. I hated his character. I hated his entrance. His match was boring as fuck. Finisher was ok. Needs to be modified a little bit. Like have him slam his opponents on their knees a little harder. He was kinda funny on the mic though when he told Flair to watch his match...he might learn something.
Old 22 Feb 2005, 06:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I wasn't impressed. The entrance was too long.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2005, 06:24 PM   #9 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Entrance was way too long and not that impressive. I thought he would be alot bigger too. And JR was wrong. This guy is far from being "chiseled out of stone". Batista is ALOT more defined. They need to shorten his entrance.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2005, 06:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadeley
Entrance was way too long and not that impressive. I thought he would be alot bigger too. And JR was wrong. This guy is far from being "chiseled out of stone". Batista is ALOT more defined. They need to shorten his entrance.
And take care of that pronouned woody he seems to have.
Old 22 Feb 2005, 07:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

He made me sleep.
Old 22 Feb 2005, 08:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Heh. I guess "The Masterpiece" was more like a second grade art project.
Old 22 Feb 2005, 08:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

^Or an abstract concept of pop art...
Old 22 Feb 2005, 11:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
StreetHistory.com

Street_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to all

There was a crowd there. I thought it was just a try-out that we got to see.

Boring debut. I liked what he said to Flair, but his match wasn't good. Looked as he hit Steven Richards pretty hard in the mouth also.