ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

HHH is your 10 time world champion and two time winner of the eliminination chamber.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jan 2005, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default HHH is your 10 time world champion and two time winner of the eliminination chamber.

All plaudits and whinging to be discussed from new years resolution in here.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2005, 10:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I sense a swarm of complaints coming however you are wrong with the results I told you what happened in the other thread and in my mind thats the ending.
Old 09 Jan 2005, 10:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I have no idea how much that videocall cost me but it was rather interesting with all the cards falling pretty much as I thought they would.

HHH maintains the title.
Orton can now go and win the RR
HHH not helping batista must have been preplanned if the big fella helped out the game by closelining orton. Thus maintaining evolution.
Edge continues his fued with HBK leading to a bout at WM

Old 09 Jan 2005, 10:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
I sense a swarm of complaints coming however you are wrong with the results I told you what happened in the other thread and in my mind thats the ending.
Nope........i was right because im starting to think retardedly like a WWE writer and that depresses me

Old 09 Jan 2005, 10:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

But isnt my ending so much better.
Old 09 Jan 2005, 10:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Better stopped be relevent in the WWE years ago.
Worseness and predictability is all the rage

Old 09 Jan 2005, 10:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think that this should set up the HHH/Batista feud. It was clear that HHH could have helped Batista. Batista sees the replays on raw tomorrow, gets pissed but is calmed down by Flair. Batista then wins the Royal Rumble setting up his match with HHH.

Out of the 6, there were two I wanted to win (Benoit and Batista), three I didn't want to win (Jericho, Edge, and Orton), and one I could deal with winning (HHH). I'm dissappointed that Batista or Benoit didn't win, but on the flipside I'm happy the three afforementioned stars didn't win it.

I just hope the ending somehow leads to Batista feuding with HHH.

Also, did anyone else find it eerie how similar this celebration was with when Orton retained against Benoit the RAw after SS? I mean, Batista had HHH on his shoulders, and Flair was giving the thumbs up. I was begging for Flair to turn his thumbs downwards, and Batista fucking droppin HHH like a sack of potatoes. That woulda been badass.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2005, 10:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Please stop I have a tear welling up thinking about it let me stay in my imaginary world where the wrestlers I like are there and boring people are gone.
Old 09 Jan 2005, 11:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
Also, did anyone else find it eerie how similar this celebration was with when Orton retained against Benoit the RAw after SS? I mean, Batista had HHH on his shoulders, and Flair was giving the thumbs up. I was begging for Flair to turn his thumbs downwards, and Batista fucking droppin HHH like a sack of potatoes. That woulda been badass.
I hung up before the celebration......i was already 46 minutes into a video call. But I get to see it again in 4 hours. As for the batista thing......im not totally sure (ill get a better look later) but couldnt HHH put forward to batista that he simply fell back as he was getting up to help him. Thus keeping batista suspisious but not totally convinced

Old 09 Jan 2005, 11:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Well it was too be expected..I agree Stick..I was watching it with family..And We were all like..He's gonna drop him..He's gonna drop him..But it never happened..After watching it..HHH/Batista>HHH/Orton at WM 21..
Old 09 Jan 2005, 11:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
I hung up before the celebration......i was already 46 minutes into a video call. But I get to see it again in 4 hours. As for the batista thing......im not totally sure (ill get a better look later) but couldnt HHH put forward to batista that he simply fell back as he was getting up to help him. Thus keeping batista suspisious but not totally convinced
Yeah, that's what it looked like to me. I mean, HHH kinda got up, it looked like that he saw Orton pinning him, then he kinda fell back down. It appeared he could have made the save if he really tried to.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2005, 11:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

It doesnt matter wether you believe the conspiricy theory regarding HHH getting his way on RAW or if its just the way the writers are writing it for him,
But For HHH to have been in the final 2 wrestlers of all 3 of the elimination chamber matches and winning 2 of them is leaving quite a legacy for himself in the future. Im not sure of the stats from HIAC's but Im not sure that anyone has that kind of record in them.

Add on top of that the 10 time title reign and HHH is looking pretty solid in his quest to be the greatest of all time

Old 09 Jan 2005, 11:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
feared by some loved by 0

Disco Stu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Disco Stu

I am not going to start the rant of Trips sucks, but I think the ending was poorly done, and this ppv was worthless. If they are trying to build Orton up as a main event contender for Mania they squashed that. The match was decent at best and overall the ppv sucked. This isn't a good sign leading to Rumble, the WWE better pull a rabbit out of it's ass during the next two ppv or they might have trouble selling the Mania ppv
Disco Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2005, 11:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I wouldn't mind seeing Orton turn Heel against Batista and go back to Evolution....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2005, 03:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
I think that this should set up the HHH/Batista feud. It was clear that HHH could have helped Batista. Batista sees the replays on raw tomorrow, gets pissed but is calmed down by Flair. Batista then wins the Royal Rumble setting up his match with HHH.
i hope your theory is right Stick because i seriously wanna see this go down between these 2... Batista couldve turned face last night and ruin Trips celebration then it would of been more easy to digest then having the same BS happen again.
Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote