ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Randy Orton...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2004, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Randy Orton...

I dunno, felt like making a Orton Discussion thread....

- Although He Botches his RKO a lot more and more often I admire he's trying to do it the right way rather then the old way, Old way being he'd vice the entire head. The Newer and generally correct way to hit a front neckbreaker would be the transter to head vice to pushing their head into the mat right above the biccep.

- The Pose, Its a ridiculous pose. it only works if he's standing on the Turnbuckle or at the entrance ramp. So yeah, definete over usuage.

- What's changed, Of course being a face rather than Heel he's allowed to do the mystic shit where'd he'd be the new age Austin or Out Punch just about all the heels.

- Wrestling Wise, Definetly Improved, His Finisher is really 75 / 25, Sometimes he hits it correctly. Like on Last Weeks RAW, he hit 3 RKO's, The Two first one on Flair were a slight botch because Flair landed on his head, But The One on Triple H was pretty much as close to prefect you can get....

- He may not be my favourite Wrestler still because I always lean towards the heels (Always) but I still do admire Orton....

I expect someone to take this apart and comment, So Bleh, just make some comments about Heel orton to Face orton....
Old 27 Oct 2004, 07:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

Orton has succesfully played out the pose I used to love. So that sucks.

I like his older RKO. We always joke about him leaping to the rafters for a move that doesn't become more or less potent due to the height you are in the air.

They are doing a dam good job of making Orton less interesting. I used to think he was awesome but now I just tire of him too easily.
Old 27 Oct 2004, 10:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I hate him now. He was great as a heel, but now he sucks.

Reasons I hate him:

1. He beat Benoit.
2. He beat Benoit with one freaking finisher, whereas in past matches, the champion takes at least 2 finishers before staying down for the pinfall.
3. He became kind of 'invincible-ish' after he turned face. Prime example, the whole cake thing with Evolution. He took out all 3 members. Yeah, they were caught off guard, but come the fuck on, he knocked batista out of the ring with just a couple punches. Then he took out the champ pretty easily as well. Another example is the cage match he had against Kane. Somehow, he managed to get out of the cage, despite all 3 members of Evolution attacking him
4. His pose. It was better as a heel. Now it just looks like he's pandering to the fans
5. His music. It's so fucking generic and annoys the piss out of me.
6. He thinks he's Austin, hitting multiple RKOs on random people
7. He was giving orders to Benoit, and Benoit fucking took them. Fuck that. Orton ain't fuckin fit to even sniff Benoit's god damn jock. Get that garbage ass shit outta here.
8. I wasted twenty-five god damn bucks on his shirt, which I don't even wanna think about wearing now, because he's a bitch.

There's probably more, but I can't be bother to think about anymore
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2004, 10:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
8. I wasted twenty-five god damn bucks on his shirt, which I don't even wanna think about wearing now, because he's a bitch.

This one made me laugh, because I contemplated buying an Orton shirt too while I was at SS in Toronto, only because admittedly the shirt looks cool.

Anyway, I disagree with number 3. Week in and week out, Orton looks far from invincible, and that's the problem with how WWE is booking him. He's been pinned 1-2-3 by HHH, Batista AND Ric Flair within the span of one month. Instead of doing the smart thing and having him destroy each Evolution member one by one, WWE is having Orton look like Evolution's bitch every week when Raw goes off the air (unless Orton has back-up, of course). The fans don't wanna get behind a loser, and that's exactly what WWE has effectively made Orton into. Most WWE fans believe that since Orton has already lost to all three Evolution members, what's the point of seeing him and HHH wrestle when Orton will probably just lose again? The Orton/HHH angle is the most rushed and poorly developed storyline in recent WWE history, and if Orton ever does successfully get over as a money-drawing babyface it will be a miracle and an act of God.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2004, 01:46 AM   #5 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

i like randy but i would have to agree with stick on this one. just because he is acting like austin and he couldn't never ever beat up 3 people at once. but i think he's a good wrestler but i don't know if i like him as a face or not. i think he was better as a heel. but he's ok this way. he just needs some work to get better.
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2004, 02:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollobeah
i like randy but i would have to agree with stick on this one. just because he is acting like austin and he couldn't never ever beat up 3 people at once. but i think he's a good wrestler but i don't know if i like him as a face or not. i think he was better as a heel. but he's ok this way. he just needs some work to get better.

k, when the hell did he beat up 3 people at once? He jumped out of Evolution's cake and sent them scurrying......I don't remember him ever beating them up. Orton's the one whose getting the shit beat out of him every single week during the closing of Raw, and that's the big mistake they're making with his booking.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2004, 04:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

If they let Austin look better than the whole roster for the last three years in the WWE, then I have no problem with the WWE doing it to Orton. Why? Because Orton has talent and isn't a selfish asshole.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote