ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RVD or Edge....Who should be first

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2002, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Question RVD or Edge....Who should be first

I think it is safe too say that both of these guys down the road will be the world champion if the WWE keeps pushing them they way they are now. But who do you think should get the gold first RVD or Edge.

Personally i would rather see RVD with it first he deserves it about 7 times more then Edge. Hopefully by the time RVD gets it he'll be wrestling like he use to and not the watered down version we see now...The RVD of old as a heel, with unlimited amount of moves in his arsonal

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 04:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Edge never did much for me...all around he's good but I don't find anything amazing about him, RVD on the other hand should be getting pushed through the roof! It's amazing how a guy with little mic skills can just point to himself (Even when against another face) and everyone in the vrowd say RVD!
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 04:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Grail

Edge is being groomed to be the next Rock, we can all see that, no real skill, but very athletic individual.

But RVD is something different and always has been. He has a cult following, which is different to the mainstream Rocky lovers.

His mic skills in ECW were great, I don't really know why he seems to choke under the bigger lights of a WWE arena, but I'm sure he'll get some confidence again and pull out his smart ass promos.

RVD hopefully will be champion before EDGE.

Edge just like Rock, are like actors, not wrestlers and when they pull out a win, it doesn't seem realistic to me. Where you can believe that RVD could defeat the opponents. He is different and deserves the belt.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 04:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Grail, Great point on how when the Rock and Edge pull off wins its not even realistic. Unlike people like RVD and Gerrarro

Old 29 Aug 2002, 04:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I only have 1 Question???????????

Where the Fuck is Bill Alphonso????? And his whistle for that matter???????

RVD is Mr.Monday Night.....to me I could care less who gets it first....It's what they do with it to me that matters....Look at the Lionheart....The 1st EVER Undisputed Champion...And what do they do with him.....Bull Shit.....They make him look like a fucking gimp......And as Dre said... ..When the fuck are they going to let RVD loose on all those poor WWF wrestler's asses........

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 04:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I hope RVD gets it first.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I hope RVD first. He is more talented and much more popular.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 05:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I honestly don't care which one of them gets it first, as long as one of them does get it. I was so mad when RVD won the title then got the decition reversed.
I like Edge too, but i like the old Edge .I just hope that the WWE comes to their senses and starts using them right. They are the future of wrestling. Don't get me wrong, i like Taker, Triple H, and all the other proven wrestlers. the're just getting a little repetitive with their angles.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 06:04 PM   #9 (permalink)

Personally, I'm a little more of an Edge fan than an RVD fan, but I like both men a lot and they are two of my favorites. I feel that Edge has more of the total package really, and I'm not sure why he's being compared to The Rock, I really don't see the comparison. Edge rarely gets mic time and when he does he talks nothing like The Rock and his character is nothing like the Rock. Only thing about him that is like the Rock is that he is a fan favorite and his getting a huge push, which he has earned by putting in more time with the company and paying more "dues "than Rock did before he was given an even bigger push.

RVD is a little more exciting to watch in the ring and does more spots though and I really can't say who I would like to see get the title first. From an overall standpoint I would put Edge slightly ahead of RVD simply because Edge has the mic skills to carry storylines better than RVD does. I want both of these guys to be the champ in the near future and be in main events with the other guys who deserve it too, like Benoit, Jericho and Angle.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 10:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Hawkeye
Don't get me wrong, i like Taker, Triple H, and all the other proven wrestlers. the're just getting a little repetitive with their angles.
Same hear I just got finished looking at Smackdown less than 5 minutes ago and (as we all know from spoilers) Undertaker is the #1 contender
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 10:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Originally posted by Brandon

Same hear I just got finished looking at Smackdown less than 5 minutes ago and (as we all know from spoilers) Undertaker is the #1 contender
the funny part about him being the number 1 contender is that he wrestled the worst out of the three, and didn't nearly put me on the edge of my seat as Benoit and Angle did.

Old 29 Aug 2002, 11:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256
Default stick with the subject of this post : RVD or Edge

I think RVD should get it first because he is ready... but needs to work on his matches... he has lots of AMAZING moves... but needs to find a way to stick them all together, to tell a better story in the ring...

Edge needs to mature his caracter in the ring to a higher level... like HHH did in the past... maybe work his story telling in the ring a bit... just like RVD.
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 11:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

R V D!
Old 29 Aug 2002, 11:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default THE NEXT BIG JABRONI

I CANT PICTURE EDGE AS A CHAMPION, HE JUST DOESNT HAVE THE LOOK, MAYBE IF HE GAIN'S SOME WEIGHT.

AS FOR R.V.D, HE CAN BE A CHAMP, BUT I JUST HOPE HE CAN LEARN TO CUT A GOD DAM PROMO, HE'S ALWAYS SILENT.

R.V.D CHAMP.
Old 30 Aug 2002, 12:40 AM   #15 (permalink)

If RVD isn't first...that will be a HUGE mistake...unless something happens to him, God forbid cuz he's my fav wrestler....