ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

*MINI-spoiler if you didn't watch SD! last night.* Two big returns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Sep 2004, 09:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool
Default *MINI-spoiler if you didn't watch SD! last night.* Two big returns

Ok, most of us saw SD! last night, and the return of Gangrel and Viscera.We all know Gangrel and Viscera will have a short run and WWE will screw up any future Gangrel has in the WWE.Let's take a look at it from your POV. If you were the ones that brought in those two (let's face it,most of us are excited to see Gangrel,not too much of a viscera fan) How would you use them and would you keep them heels?
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 03:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I would keep them heels and put Gangrel in the US title division, where he could help build credibility to the division. As for Mable I would down the line set up for him and Big Show to tangle.......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 03:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

send gangrel after the angle to reform the brood on Raw, and tell Viscera it's back to the independent scene for you
Old 17 Sep 2004, 04:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I was a little suprised to see them last night.

I agree with Dre about putting Gangrel in the hunt for the US Title after the thing with Cena/Booker is done,he could be a good addition to Smackdown,I wouldn't mind seeing him with the belt but who knows what WWE will do with him.

I agree with DC about Viscera,send him back to indys.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Unfortunently (Well mostly for the fact Gangrel won't be staying and neither will Viscera, I 'm no Viscera/Mable fan at all, but thats my word and not EVERYbody's.) due to some later news from last night, but I'm sure about 95% of the peeps here know about that, but I just wanted to add this.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 05:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Don't know much about Gangrel,so I guess he can stay.

Mable is shit. In 1995 Vince thought Mable was so good he had the original Deadman job cleanly to him, by pinfall. By the end of the same year the Undertaker beat him in a casket match. He is shit and needs to go after No Mercy.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 05:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I was doing laundry when they attacked Undertaker... God damn laundry...

Keep them together for now... and let them jump the Undertaker a few times, to hype matches... then split them up... I can't see Viscera do anything in the WWE... that go is so fat... what titles is he suppose to challenge for? Gangrel, like Dre said... can try for the U.S. Title... but I think that's about as far as they are going to get. Maybe even give them a shot at the tag team titles? Seeing as how it seems that those titles are a joke on Smackdown anyways...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 06:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold

I agree with the person that said Gangrel nor Viscera will be staying long,which, unfortunately is the bad news.I would definitely want Gangrel to stay,he's been one of my fav gimmicks for awhile.But the WWE probably just brought them in for the JBL/Taker.Gangrel is used for House shows once in a very great while, or for dark matches.But I think Gangrel should stay or go to Raw.Christian could easily dump Tomko to Trish,leave for 2 weeks,(which will somehow sync with Edge's injury) then all of a sudden,bring back the Brood!
Old 17 Sep 2004, 09:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Gangrel Back? Why?

He better styaing with that Demi Vampire shit because they shit would fly these days with the WWE, They got the Dead Man gimmick over thanks to the RIng rip off but some wacko coming to the ring with fake fangs and a wine glass full of blood does not scream realism to me. Besides the fact that the Gangrel Implant DDT has been whored by Edge who has as of Late NOT won one Match with that Move. As for running for the U.S Title Division, Maybe later, Rob Van Dam is next for that I believe, maybe after Van Dam Gangrel can get a shot in.....

Viscera, I never saw much of Viscera back in the Attitude era, I was busy watching WCW....

Old 17 Sep 2004, 10:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Just watch 1995 WWE and look for Mable and Mo. They were Men On a Mission from 1993/4-1995. Mable was KOTR 1995, and the Undertaker lost cleanly to him after one shitty legdrop that tourny, Vince thought he was that good.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2004, 01:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

How sad is the state of Smackdown when Gangrel and Viscera are classified as big returns?

Midcarders at Best....pretty much obsolete without the European title.
Old 18 Sep 2004, 01:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
IC Champion

^To some people, they are big returns,depends onw hat perspective you look at it from.For me, Gangrel was definitely one of my top faves when he entered WWE. Thus why he's considered a "big return" to me.
Old 18 Sep 2004, 02:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
^To some people, they are big returns,depends onw hat perspective you look at it from.For me, Gangrel was definitely one of my top faves when he entered WWE. Thus why he's considered a "big return" to me.
The Brood was cool...beyond that, Gangrel was pretty much ueless. However I will concede that wrestler...however Viscera??? How is he a big return?

if anyone mentions his size...so help me...
Old 18 Sep 2004, 03:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Go back to calling viscera mabel

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2004, 10:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
IC Champion

Actually,very true Kurt,I should've labeled it One big return,I'm not too much of a fan of Mabel.But he definitely isn't a big return.Gangrel should seriously be shipped off to Raw though IMO