ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

So Kurt Punked Eddie....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2004, 05:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default So Kurt Punked Eddie....

Well, it looks like Angle punked Eddie real good at Smackdown last night.

We can add this to Bret/Vince and Jericho/Goldberg....

I'd have figured Kurt would have the upper hand, seeing as he has amateur wrestling in his background and can take the fight to the ground if needed...

After the concussion, title loss, and poor showing with ratings and attendance, I can only wonder if Eddie will go back to drugs and booze. Sad these two guys are fighting after having so many great matches together. But this will only liven up the feud and give this a Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels aura, which might be a good thing.

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash

After the concussion, title loss, and poor showing with ratings and attendance, I can only wonder if Eddie will go back to drugs and booze. Sad these two guys are fighting after having so many great matches together. But this will only liven up the feud and give this a Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels aura, which might be a good thing.

Well Eddy was the WWE champion, but a Champion is only as good as the storyline and competitors that he has around him. And being that Eddy was the only solid wrestler on SD for his reign with the exception of a week of Angle, I'd say it was anything but his fault that WWE sucks.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2004, 06:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Aussie Shelfpacker *sigh*

Antonyv1 is on a distinguished road

"We can add this to Bret/Vince and Jericho/Goldberg...."
hey what happened with Jericho/Goldberg??
Antonyv1 is offline   Reply With Quote