ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

USA Chants Are Stupid.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2004, 04:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default USA Chants Are Stupid.

Anytime a heel foreigner wrestler is wrestling, no matter who it is against, the crowd chants USA.

On SD! in the tag team title match, they chant USA cuz Dupree and Suzuki are wrestling. London and Kidman aren't patriotic. Stop the chants morons.

On Raw, Benoit vs Conway, they chant USA. Hey dumbasses, Benoit is CANADIAN.

I'm sure there are countless other instances where the crowd chants USA for no particular reason, but I can't hurt my head to recall them
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 05:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I guess it's more convieniant then a "Canada, but now living in Atlanta" chants
Old 15 Sep 2004, 05:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

well i hate when people always say you stupid americans and stuff, especially when the canadian people say americans are stupid..

NEWSFLASH,

Canadians are Americans too

In fact if you live in North, Central or South America you are American..dumbasses
Old 15 Sep 2004, 07:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
well i hate when people always say you stupid americans and stuff, especially when the canadian people say americans are stupid..

NEWSFLASH,

Canadians are Americans too

In fact if you live in North, Central or South America you are American..dumbasses
There is sound reasoning for the terminology. The US was an independent country long before any of the other nations on this continent or South America, gained independence.

Besides, how would one identify themself as a citizen of the USA without this term refering to us? Are we United Statsians?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 07:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Sticks right about Benoit getting a USA chant. It didnt make any sense, the hated foreigner is way overplayed.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2004, 12:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I never pay any attention to those chants anyways,I just like to pay attention to the match.

Even when I'm at live events and a USA chant is started I usually never get involved,I'm just waiting for them to start the damn show.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2004, 12:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

It is pretty ridiculous and gets out of hand when someone like Benoit from canada comes out,who's canadian, against another wrestler who's candian,and they start chanting "U..S..A,U..S..A,U..S..A" like the usual fans in US are,It really perplexes me.

sidenote:How come La resistance,who are heels,are actually announced they're from another country,but a face like Benoit or Edge,is announced as "residing in Atlanta" or some crap,just wonderin' ?
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2004, 04:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

In the case of Benoit vs Conway...they aren't necessarily rooting on Benoit...they are rooting against La Resistance. The entire point of La Resistance is to be Anti-American....so they do stuff to piss off Americans...in return Americans chant USA to piss off La Resistance. Benoit just happened to be in the match...they would have chanted it if anyone else was in it too.

Foreigner heat is amongst the easiest types to get. WWF has been doing it for years. When all else fails...make them think they are patriots.

The USA chant usually has nothing to do with the face..its generally a sign of a good heal.
Old 16 Sep 2004, 05:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Did anyone notice Sylvain waved that Candian Flag in Beniot's face....

Meh! I have no idea what that was surpose to prove to someone born in Calgory?
Old 16 Sep 2004, 05:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I piss myself laughing now that jericho gets introduced as "Born in new york city" and benoit with "now residing in atlanta georgia"

I can only speculate that the WWE hope that more people will come to see them if they identify them as "americans"
Personally I dont see how but whatever floats there boat

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote