ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Blargh, another rant.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2004, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Blargh, another rant.

I like the storyline they've been using with London and Kidman (kind of). Kidman has chickened out of his SSP twice and cost the team the matches both times, the latter time they lost the tag titles.

This brings me to my point of, why are they doing this? It's understandable for Suzuki and Dupree to be able to beat London when Kidman leaves ringside, and London is already 'injured'. But why would you put the straps on those two? It makes no sense at all. Give em to Nunzio and Stamboli, at least they have something in common

And another thing, London confronted Kidman backstage and Kidman had nothing to say. It seems they will now have a feud (possibly). WHY?!?!??! They were finally getting over as a legitimate tag team, and now you have them lose to an unestablished thrown together team, while simultaneously planting the seeds for a feud and breakup. God damnit WWE, this is why your tag division is complete shit. You make a team for the sole purpose of having a fucking singles feud.

Fucking christ
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 06:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

I think this storyline is okayish.But I agree,why put the tag titles on a bunch of wackos that have nothing in common.They could've at least,at the very least,a non title match,then have a triple threat with fbi and dupree/suzuki and basically just have the same finish.They didn't have to strap em on those 2.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 06:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The storyline wasn't good at all. It has been done countlessly in other forms of entertainment. For example: other things on tv.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 11:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

It's almost exactly what they did to Eddie and Chavo last year,they were one of the best tag teams and WWE had to go and break them up,which was actually kind of a good thing later on when Eddie won the WWE Title.

I was enjoying Kidman/London as a team and seeing as how WWE is breaking them up now I would not mind seeing them in a feud,I think they could put on some great matches together.Kidman had some success as a singles competitor in WCW when he left The Flock and I think if they turn him heel then he could do well,though he wasn't so great as a heel in WCW.

The bad thing about this split now is that as soon as they are done feuding then London will be moved right back to Velocity,I sure hope that doesn't happen and WWE pushes him to the Cruiserweight Title,even though I'm a Rey Mysterio fan I'm getting tired of seeing him win or feud with someone for the belt almost every month.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2004, 02:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I think that they banned the SSP. Without it, Kidman lost the only thing that gets him a reaction from the crowd. That's probably why they dropped the belts.

Welcome to Velocity, Strike Force 2004.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2004, 04:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

why did they ban the SSP?
Old 17 Sep 2004, 11:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^Injury to Chavo.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 02:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo

Welcome to Velocity, Strike Force 2004.
That is a compliment, if you are calling them the Strike Force, truly the chemistry that Martel and Santana had in the ring was one of the reason WWF at one time had a decent tag division. Not to mention they had countless classic matches.

Now if you said Young Stallions 2k4, I would agree, but The Force was a legitimate and good tag team....

I agree 100% Stick with you rant and I also have a hard time trying to figure out why this storyline is going the way it is. You have a tag team like someone else already said finally getting over, and right when it seems that maybe they aren't a 6 week team, WWE decides to break them apart and make them apear to began a fued. While at the same time completly discrediting the SD titles once and for all. There was a point earlier this year when the SD tag divisoin was something I acutally repsected. You know back when WGTT, Los Guerrero, Bashams and others made the tag titles look somewhat important. Now we have a terriable work/wrestler in Kenzo and a exposed green Dupree as the champs after about 2 weeks tops of exposure. Doesn't make sense when an actual tag team in the Bashams could have taken the titles to make the division look at least like someone behind the scean cares.

What it looks like to me is that this will be a something that works in the favor of Kidman, and only pushes London back down to where he was before. We'll have to see where this goes, but to be honest this just seems rushed and not well plained at all.........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2004, 09:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

When they played ff the Angle where Billy c\ouldn't do the SSP but then I realised its the only fucking move Billy Has, So most definetly he'll slump right back in Jobber inc and Velocity with London which was ashame because the Star in London had just been discovered.....

As for this Reserved Finisher, His BK Bomb and lets compaire it to I dunno a Rhyno Spinebuster, For one Rhyno's is Better because he has the height and strength aspects down but Billys execution of that hidious move doesn't do justice to all other spinebusters. Kinda Like Booker T's.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2004, 10:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
I think that they banned the SSP. Without it, Kidman lost the only thing that gets him a reaction from the crowd.
That and his wife...

The reality is, those 2 could have been better used rebuilding the cruiser division, which is such a complete joke, that I have trouble even calling it a division.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote