ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

You guys have a problem, let's settle it in a 3 on 3 tag match!!!!!!!!!!11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2004, 04:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default You guys have a problem, let's settle it in a 3 on 3 tag match!!!!!!!!!!11

So I'm watching Smackdown from last week, and it's Rey Mysterio vs Spike with the D-Von and Bubba at ringside. They interfere so down comes Bob Holly (Why him? What does he have to do with Rey?) and RVD (kinda understandable seeing as they tagged all of two times ). The ref decides to turn it into a 3 on 3 tag team match.

This brought me to the realization that WWE uses 3 on 3 matches way too often. They also use tag team matches too often as well (guys that don't normally tag in this sense).

Why?

*Partial spoiler if you haven't seen Raw*

On Raw, a 3 on 3 women's match was made.

Why?

Why do they always make these stupid matches? They're getting old and repetitive now.

Can anyone explain this to me?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

They fit more useless people into the show that way.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 07:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

They used Holly becuz he got beat by Bubba because Spike interfered on a recent Velocity.That's why Stick.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 07:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Simple, they are either stupid or they truely believe we are that stupid that we will keep buying this crap.

The only real competition they have is Monday Night Football.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 07:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Benjamin
They used Holly becuz he got beat by Bubba because Spike interfered on a recent Velocity.That's why Stick.
Well who watches Velocity?

Thread wasn't about that though. It was about the constant lame tag matches they always throw out there, that aren't even between actual tag teams
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 07:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Quote:
Thread wasn't about that though. It was about the constant lame tag matches they always throw out there, that aren't even between actual tag teams
Well yeah I know,but you asked about why they used Holly,anyways,I guess to cram more stars in one night,if you had a bunch of singles matches,they'd probably be short as hell considering the time they had,but with tag matches,you can use more people and most of them are pretty quick too. I dunno if I answered your question or not but that's some kind of answer to it.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2004, 11:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It's nothing new. They've been doing that stuff for years. But yeah, it's just the easiest way to get enough stars on a show. Of course the logical thing would be to have more matches than lame ass backstage crap, or this god awful diva's search thing.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2004, 11:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^ Or not bringing back tough enough and putting it on Smackdown.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2004, 11:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^ don't remind me. I'm fearing it allready.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2004, 12:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucheaux
^ Or not bringing back tough enough and putting it on Smackdown.
Good thing I don't watch SD.

The tag matches that involve large amounts of people is to give more people tv time.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2004, 02:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I don't have a big problem with a six man tag if it makes sense and means something. Usually that means a tag team and a well respected mid careder.......

Holly and those guys this past thursday meant nothing......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote