ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Simon Dean

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2004, 01:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Simon Dean

Well, it's now painfully obvious that the WWE are going to bring Nova in as the fitness Guru gimmick they were giving him for house show appearances, but after that first promo, i can't wait to see the full extent. it looks like it oculd lead to some funny segments, but all in all, it's still a time waster.

your thoughts on the Simon dean system?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 01:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

it'd be allright if they make it out to be a segment of the show, along the lines of Brother Love and Piper's Pit.....dunno how that whole thing would work though.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 03:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I don't think they would do it like that Oeo since they already have the Highlight Reel.

I'm interested in seeing how his character plays out when he's actually on Raw and not just on one of those informercial promos,I've never seen the guy wrestle but I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

thats who that simon guy was... apparently no one was paying attention to my question in the RAW thread

i wanna see more of this fitness freak
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I like Nova in ECW, hopefully this will work for him...odd seeing him without long hair (thanks HHH)
Old 14 Sep 2004, 06:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

They should have called him "Simon Richards" and made him a wannabe Richard Simmons.
It would have been just as stupid but with a hint of humor.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 06:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He plays the character fairly well..and we all know Nova is more than capable in the ring...it could work out pretty well I suppose..
Old 14 Sep 2004, 07:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
StreetHistory.com

Street_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to all

I didn't fucking know that was part of the WWE, I thought that shit was some stupid commerical. That looked pretty gay too me, I dunno.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 07:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucheaux
They should have called him "Simon Richards" and made him a wannabe Richard Simmons.
It would have been just as stupid but with a hint of humor.
The name is a play on Dean Malenko's real name... Dean Simon = Simon Dean.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 09:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I was sort of sitting there thinking "What the hell is going on?" I have never heard Richard Simmons or any other fitness guru call people fat slobs and stuff, so I thought that MAYBE it was real, but when King told JR to write the number down, I knew it was part of it. So this is Nova. Can't wait to see what he can do.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 02:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

BTW, did anyone call the number?

I did, all I got was some recording insulting me.
Old 15 Sep 2004, 02:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I was always a big nova fan. Wish he would just come back as Nova.
Old 15 Sep 2004, 02:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Just so Im clear having only watched a couple of ECW ppvs. Nova is the guy that wore the black spiderman outfit.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 06:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Thats one of them. he had quite a few different ones.