ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

How dumb do they think we are?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2004, 11:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default How dumb do they think we are?

The whole Lita/Kane thing hit a new low in how stupid the WWE thinks their fans are. Here's what I didn't like about it:

1. Ok, a no-name guy (his name is so forgettable, I forgot it already) is able to knock Kane down with a single chair shot when other guys (bigger guys with actual names) have caused no damage to Kane. The guy was huge, no doubt, but I don't think he could knock Kane over with a chair.

2. How many EMT's have you seen wear bracelets? The yellow "Livestrong" bracelet the one EMT was wearing wouldn't fly in the real world.

3. The "Sunday stroll" speed they were going through the backstage with. If the baby's life was really in trouble, they would have been rushing Lita through the backstage. Why did they take their time? So they could fit the Smackdown Rebound in before they made it to the ambulance.

4. I haven't fathered a child yet, so I don't know what the woman looks like, but wasn't Lita's stomach a little low? Like I've said, I've never fathered a child, so maybe this one is ok.

Everything else was great. Kane's reaction, JR and Kings reaction. It was very real. Everything else just wasn't. For once I would like to see them do something like this, but do it right. You know what I mean? Rush Lita through the backstage area, load her into the ambulance alot faster than they did. Just make it look real. Is that too much to ask?

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 11:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

agreed, Kane and the commentary team did a good job trying to sell a very bad and poorly scrpited segment.

BTW, am I the only one who believes that miscarriages have no buisness in wrestling.
Old 13 Sep 2004, 11:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

This whole thing ws shit from the first time kane kissed lita.Seriously,replace that whole fucking shit with a tag match or singles match,whatevs,but please god,I unno wuts worst,the kane/lita angle or the diva search.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 01:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Benjamin
This whole thing ws shit from the first time kane kissed lita.Seriously,replace that whole fucking shit with a tag match or singles match,whatevs,but please god,I unno wuts worst,the kane/lita angle or the diva search.
Diva Search. No Question.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 02:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

To tell you the truth,I didn't even pay attention to that segment because I'm sick of this Kane/Lita pregnancy storyline,it is completely boring and pointless.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 01:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
StreetHistory.com

Street_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to all

I knew for the longest they'd do this with the baby, but I thought they'd actually like kick her in the stomach, or at least do something a little bit more.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 01:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

different women have a different appearance with their stomach, so no worries there Chadeley.....

I actually thought this was probably the best played out scene in the entire angle so far....Kane, once again proving my theory, played his part very well.....

if you are judging whether the EMT's wore bracelets and whatnot, you may be looking at the entire angle too seriously.....they always bring out EMT's that aren't real, you know.....

also, in the case of the baby's health, they would try and make sure the mother was stable first.....there's not a tremendous amount of things they could do in that setting to help the baby, while they took pains to make sure Lita was allright (ie, they put her in a neck brace, they slid her onto the gurney rather than having her stand up).....they would then move in a hurried pace, but not necessarily at a dead run.....you have to remember, they went up a ramp and through the hallways to get to the exit area where the ambulance was waiting.....

seriously, this was okay, for what the entire scene was.....

entirely too predictable?.....yes.....every time a woman is pregnant in a wrestling scene, there comes a time when she supposedly has a possible miscarriage.....

I think we can all agree that the WWE is spending too much time making actors out of their wrestlers.....but that is the WWE.....it's been that way for twenty plus years now....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 07:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I agree Oeo...We've seen worse acted out scenes..Kane once again did a great Job..Give me the man a raise..
Old 14 Sep 2004, 07:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Kane > This whole storyline, Lita, Jr/King, and anything involved with this storyline.

The only thing that made it somewhat "real" was Kane. Lita just kinda laid their and moaned every couple minutes.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 08:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
StreetHistory.com

Street_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to all

They are giving Kane a movie to star in so....
Old 14 Sep 2004, 10:55 PM   #11 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Oeo, yeah, maybe I am taking it too seriously, but I just want them to do something right. The walking in the backstage area REALLY got me. Just like they had all the time in the world. The acting is the only thing that made this thing real.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 01:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadeley
Oeo, yeah, maybe I am taking it too seriously, but I just want them to do something right. The walking in the backstage area REALLY got me. Just like they had all the time in the world. The acting is the only thing that made this thing real.
This is still not nearly as stupid as when Mick Foley was looking to get a piece of Randy Orton in the Backstage Catering Area and asking someone where it was. That was the ultimate proof of just how highly Vince thinks of his demographic's intellect.

"Where's Catering?!" Yeah, like we were supposed to believe Fatass Foley didn't know where the free food was.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2004, 04:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Is this an indication of Kane face turn? Will the baby 'die' causing him to go mega-heel?
Old 15 Sep 2004, 11:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Benjamin
days of our lifes + WWE isnt a good combo :P