ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw preview and discussion thread for 9/13....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2004, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Raw preview and discussion thread for 9/13....

THE GAME REIGNS
Sept. 13, 2004
Triple H figures to be bandaged, battered, and probably a little bruised from his battle with Randy Orton at Unforgiven Sunday.

But the World Heavyweight Championship has a tendency to ease such pain.

For the ninth time in his illustrious career, The Game is World Champion. Of course, his reaction to recapturing the title should be interesting, as RAW takes place live from Seattle, Monday night (9/8 CT on Spike TV).

After all, Triple H had a little help Sunday night. Both Ric Flair and Batista interfered on behalf of their Evolution leader, making sure the World Heavyweight Championship left town in their limo.

Will Orton confront Triple H Monday night? How are Kane and Lita getting along after she possibly cost her evil husband his match with Shawn Michaels Sunday? And what kind of shape are Christian and Chris Jericho in after that brutal Ladder Match?

Don’t miss RAW for all the Unforgiven fallout.

It will also be a very interesting night for the $250,000 RAW Diva Search. As usual, somebody will be eliminated. But then it will get ugly as the remaining two contestants will lace up boxing gloves for a match: the “Seattle Slugfest.” Hopefully, Carmella, Joy and Christy have been in training.

wwe.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------

well, some unexpected things happened last night, I suppose.....unbelievable that HHH would again regain the title.....and people call HBK a spotlight whore.....

Benoit, just four weeks ago the champion, is now relegated to the world of mediocrity.....Orton will now probably feud with HHH all the way up to WM21.....

bah......discuss.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 01:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Here we go again another HHH title reign. Even I am getting sick of him.
Old 13 Sep 2004, 01:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

HHH comes on and im channel surfin until this fucker is off... i dont feel like hearing a fuckin speech about him defeating Orton knowing full well it was his "equalizers" that did the job last night.

Seattle Slugfest (hopefully these bitches will knock themselves into a fuckin coma and sent to a hospital tonight)

i guess the only thing im looking forward to is Y2J being IC champ and seeing how Christian will respond
Old 13 Sep 2004, 02:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Monday Night Football.

Looks like Orton will start a feud with Evolution. Having to get through all of them and win the Rumble to get the title shot.

It kind of sounds like Edge will be feuding with Jericho now after what was done at the PPV. Christian should have won. I want ot see how he will respond.

Benoit should go to SmackDown.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 04:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Fuck I hate WWE sometimes. That was a pisspoor PPV, and the booking has been pisspoor since Benoit won the god damn belt, all the way through him losing it.

Raw will suck, and I will definitely have my clicker on hand for MNF. Finally an alternative
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 04:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

whos playing tonight??
Old 13 Sep 2004, 04:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajiri
whos playing tonight??
NFC Champion Carolina Panthers vs the perennial powerhouse Green Bay Packers
Old 13 Sep 2004, 04:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The only thing I'm really interested for tonight is Jericho as IC Champ and see how Christian reacts,as much as I like Triple H I really could care less about him being the champ.

What was the friggin point of giving Orton the belt if he was only going to drop it 4 weeks later? Stupid move WWE.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 04:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Unless they do alot better of booking and writing this show is going to suck.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 08:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Um lets see

Bret Farve or 30 minutes of HHH blowing

Paging Mr. Farve.
Old 13 Sep 2004, 08:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Isn't WWE trying to cut costs? I mean, c'mon... how much paper can you waste over a 9th title reign?
Old 13 Sep 2004, 08:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Does anyone else see what's happening? Triple H is going to become champion 17 different times so he can be better than Flair
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2004, 08:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Holy shit, I had NO idea whatsoever that Orton was gonna be in the cake

Not to mention that once he popped out, he would dismantle Evolution by himself

This Raw is gonna blow so hard
Old 13 Sep 2004, 08:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

LMFAO, nice goin Orton, you bloodied Batista's nose I hope it isn't broken

Oh yeah I hate Orton's new music. Sounds so generic and cheesy

OooooOOo a 3 on 1 handicap match. I wonder how Orton will prevail tonight
Old 13 Sep 2004, 08:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

LMAO@ JR saying how much respect Benoit has. Yeah, so much respect he goes from main event champ, to opening tag match and now versing Conway. No knock on Conway, but Benoit was just the fucking champ. This booking is awful. What in the blue hell is wrong with these bookers and writers?