ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Will the I. C. title become something new

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2002, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default Will the I. C. title become something new

The I.C.title has undergone drastic changes lately absorbing two titles now the Undisputed title will be a Smackdown exclusive, Will the I.C. belt get a new look and a new title, say The Raw championship?
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 02:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
DjmSpinarooni

I think it's likely, now that Stephanie has taken the WWE title away from Raw. Am I the only one that thinks that is absolutely ridiculous?
Old 29 Aug 2002, 02:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I have been thinking. I think Bishoff might bring back the WCW Championship now that Brock is only on SD!. Idunno just a thought.

And about the IC Title; no i dont think it will be the championship of Raw, but I have no clue on whats going to happen now.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 04:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

The WCW title is too big. I don't think Brock will just stay on Smackdown. Bicsh will probably find some loophole.