ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Official Unforgiven Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2004, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default Official Unforgiven Thread

World Title:
-Randy Orton (c) vs. Triple H

World Tag-Team Titles:
-La Resistance (c) vs. Rhyno & Tajiri

Intercontinental Title (Ladder Match):
-Chris Jericho vs. Christian

Women's Title:
-Trish Stratus (c) vs. Victoria

Singles Match:
-Shawn Michaels vs. Kane

Tag-Team Match:
-Chris Benoit & William Regal vs. Batista & Ric Flair

Credit : PW
-----------------------
So how do you think Unforgiven will be tonight?
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 05:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

it should be a good show im just waiting for the PBP
Old 12 Sep 2004, 05:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

An hour ago I just found that my best friend may be ordering the show but I will not be able to go since I have job orientation at a movie theatre tonight,hopefully I can get the job because I sure would not mind working at a movie theatre.

I will be back on later tonight to check the results,my friend said if he does get it then he'll tape it for me and he'll bring over next weekend so I can watch it,I would go because I really want to see that ladder match with Jericho and Christian but getting a job is more important right now.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 06:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I post the PBP
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 06:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Goddamn SE, not again.

I was going to watch it, but decided against it. Going to save my coin for another show. I'll just download the ladder match later.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 06:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Yes, again
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Evolution comes down to the ring, sans Triple H. Regal and Benoit follow, coming down to Benoit's music.

Benoit and Batista will start off in the ring.

The two lock-up, but quickly break the hold and Batista retires to his corner. He and Benoit seem to be locking up again, but Batista drops a kick, followed by some shots into Benoit, working him into the corner. Batista whips Benoit off the ropes, but Benoit counters and takes down Batista by the leg. Regal is tagged in, as Batista regains his composure.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

The match progresses, and Flair and Benoit are in the ring. Flair chops Benoit into the corner, getting a chorus of "woos." Benoit quickly turns it around and sets up his own chops, as the two engage in a battle. Benoit sends Flair off the ropes and backdrops him. Flair is then double-teamed in the face's corner.

Flair gets in control on Regal, but Regal gets back in control and tags in Benoit, allowing for a double-team. Benoit gets some more chops in, knocking Flair to the mat.

Benoit continues the assault on Flair, but Flair eventually gets Batista in after Regal is also tagged in. Batista takes control of Regal, but the veteran wrestler hangs onto control and brings Benoit in. Benoit gets some shots in on Batista, but Batista ends the run. However, after going for a slam, Benoit tries to get a sharpshooter...Batista kicks out.

Regal comes in and gets some hard shots on Batista, but Batista works Regal into his team's corner, and Flair a double-team is enacted. Flair uses the tag rope to choke Regal out.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Regal continues to bear the brunt of the Evolution assualt, including a big clothesline from Flair and a modified neckbreaker from Batista. Near fall.

Flair continues the assault and goes for a figure-four. He locks in the move and Benoit does not come in initially to break the hold.

A few minutes later in the match, Benoit gets the hot tag and takes out both members of Evolution. He goes upstairs for a diving headbutt, and connects with Flair's chest.

Instead of going for the pin, he goes for the sharpshooter and Flair counters. However, Benoit puts Flair in the crossface, only for a big slam from Batista. Regal comes in, only for a huge spinebuster from the big man.

Inside the ring, Benoit is able to lock-in the Crippler Crossface on Ric Flair for the win.

Winners: William Regal and Chris Benoit
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Victoria starts off the match by taking down Trish, causing Trish to leave the ring to regain her strength. Trish gets back in the ring, only to feel some hard punches from Victoria. However, as Victoria whips Trish into a corner, Trish has a knee waiting for Victoria's abdominal area.

Trish gets on the ropes, but Victoria does not allow the champion to get advantage, and then lifts Trish for a huge gutbuster.

Victoria gives Trish a hard kick to the chest, before dropkicking her to the outside.

Victoria goes up-top to attack Trish, but Tomko quickly lifts Trish out of the way before the challenger can jump. Victoria goes out and pulls Trish into the ring, but she gets knocked off the apron. Trish then goes outside and slams Victoria's head against the apron, before returning to the ring.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

The match progresses a little, and Trish is still in control. She slams Victoria to the mat several times, using her hair for leverage. Near fall.

Victoria eventually gets out of Trish's control, and works her shoulders into Trish's gut, forcing her into the corner. She then gets a huge slam on Trish, but only for two.

Victoria gets a standing moonsault in on Trish, but only for a two-count. Trish then ducks an attack, but walks right into a headbutt from Victoria.

Victoria turns her attention away from Trish, and goes to the outside for a crossbody on Tyson Tomko.

When she returns to the ring, she receives a Bulldog from Trish, allowing the champion to retain her title.

Winner: Trish

------------------------------

Although we all seem to know who the mystery woman is, the WWE characters do not. The mystery woman comes to Victoria's aid and attacks Tomko, only for Tomko to order she come back out to reveal herself.

The mystery woman comes out for an impromptu match, and Tomko gets a punch in before removing the wig and dress. He totally declothes the woman and reveals it to be Steven Richards, wearing lingerie.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Eww
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Tomko continues a rather boring beatdown, until Richards starts doing his own form of "Hulking up" and eventually grabs Tomko's ***** and tosses him into the the corner. Richards attacks Tomko with a very effeminate style.

Tomko eventually hits his finisher for the win.
---

my god what is WWE comming to?
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

This PPV isnt that good so far. I only want to see the Ladder match.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

See why I never buy these?