ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown Discussion Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2004, 12:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Smackdown Discussion Thread

Well I see nobody made a Smackdown thread tonight,so looks like I get the honors of doing so.

I thought it was a decent show,though I did think Raw was better this week.

JBL vs Charlie Haas - Can't comment on this match because I changed when I heard JBL's music,the new show Joey was waaaaaaaaay more entertaining then JBL ever will be

Paul London/Billy Kidman vs Kenzo Suzuki/Rene Dupree - This was an okay match and once Kidman left the ring I had a feeling that Kenzo and Dupree were going to win

Spike/The Dudleyz vs RVD/Mysterio/Hardcore Holly - This was also an okay match but not so great

The segment with Paul Heyman and Michael Cole was actually pretty funny,it was also really funny when Cole ran away when Heidinrich came out,but I probably would have done the same thing if I was Cole so I should not have laughed....but I did anyways

Angle vs Guerrero/Lumberjack Match - The best match of the night for me and a great ending with the return of The Big Show,I marked out like crazy for Show when I heard his music.

All in all it was a decent show but like I said,I liked Raw better this week....I'll be sticking this so others can post their thoughts on the show.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2004, 12:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Missed it had to work and forgot to tape it.
Old 10 Sep 2004, 01:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Good show tonite

JBL-Haas - I knew who was gonna win when I saw him step outta the limo! JBL/Taker at no mercy in the "last ride" match were the highlights of that first few minutes of SD!

CCC is coming!

Dupree/suzuki against kidman/london - Gay match,just outright gay.Kidman,like tazz said, Just keep on walkin'. So a freenchman and a japanese dude are tag champs.Well there's a very great tag team,they're goign to be the greatest guys! (if my sarcasm hasnt sunk in yet, then there's something wrong with you)

Rey/spike/ Dudleys/holly/rvd/rey rey-Well, It wasn't good till holly came in and it turned into a 6 man tag.Nothing too special,cept for the alabama slama and that thing rey does.RVD got busted up in the nose lol.

The cole/heyman thing was hillarious.They were all talking,him and tazz,and tazz is liek "you gotta do this cole,ya know you ve been getting punked all around,you know at restaraunts and in the back.But uh...yea you cant back down cole" I would've loved to seen either cole or heyman get bashed.But well,poor ol' funaki got the wrath of hypedeinreich.He scares me when I see him,i literally have to turn my tv off.Oh well

The lumber jack match!
Eddie/Angle - That was funny how eddie came to the ring and everyone gave him props.Angle came out and not even th eheels gave him props LOL.Oh yea,luther fag interfered.......again.I think we're never going to find out who is the better wrestler.There going to have a different stip match every week on SD! now.LOL....can you imagine "next week playa,its gon be kurt and latino heat in a special "pull my singlet" match,LOL Oh well,Big show looks way fatter.He completely killed everyone there tho.I liked when he threw spikes smalla ss out of there.The fans seemed confused.heel...face...heel...face...how about hace or feel!

Anyways,good SD!
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2004, 09:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

JBL/Haas wasn't a bad match. Haas looked like he was carrying Bradshaw, IMO. Why is Taker's old theme music now the WWE's funeral music? Anyway, I was hoping Teddy Long was going to announce that it would be a Casket Match.

Tag match: missed don't give two shits.

Six-man: missed it and don't give one shit.

Lumber Jack match: Eddie G. and Angle great as always. I think they are headed for an Iron Man Match. It would be much better than the last two (Trips/Benoit and Angle/Lesnar).

I liked the Big Show surprise. I'd like to see Show not have a real orientation, like his he displayed on the show. I'm curious to see what kind of reaction the crowd would give him.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 04:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

JBL / Haas, I enjoyed watching this, JBL is still a worthy champion no matter who thinks otherwise, there just pissheads taking their JBK hate too far.

Tag Team Title, I generally don't believe they should've taken the titles off Billy and London because he can't do that SSP. Boo hoo, London / Kidman fued right over the horizon....

BTW- London did well to sell his arm injury and fight by himself with one arm....

6 Man, I missed it but I really don't feel so assd about it....

The Lumberjack match was very entertaining too, i enjoy Eddie and Kurt's chemistry, I don't see why luther has to hop up onto the apron to save Kurt when Kurt kicked out of a Frog Splash at SummerSlam. Big Show's return was a tad bit over done but I still think it was believeable.....ish.

I'd give Smackdown! 7.8 out of 10 this week, an inprovement from last week but it can get better....
Old 12 Sep 2004, 05:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

A 8.0 in my book this week...I need better though and so does everyone else...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote