ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Mark Henry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Sep 2004, 03:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gore, Gore, Gore

Man Beast is on a distinguished road
Default Mark Henry

What do you think of the world strongest man.
Old 08 Sep 2004, 04:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I think he is a talentless tub of shit. Why the WWE signed him to such a long contract knowing he isn't a wrestler, is a mystery. He has done nothing for the WWE. And, he has never showed any signs of potential. He should ride out his WWE contract at home on his sofa eating Cheesy Poofs, or being a jobber in OVW.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2004, 04:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

they were never able to do anything good with him, due to his lack of ability, and charisma. he should just sit on his ass at home for the duration of his contract.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2004, 07:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

worlds jobless man is more like it...

mark needs to join TNA or OVW if he wants to continue his wrestling career... but then again he's better off at home stuffin
his fat face with pork rhines.

Last edited by Crunk; 08 Sep 2004 at 07:12 PM.
Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2004, 09:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Readymade World Heavyweight champion with little to no buildup simply because of his gimmick. Rare to come by these days... and not certainly positive for the business. But definately a main eventer when you have run out. Putting him in the mid card is doing nothing for him though.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2004, 10:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

No, Mark should stay Far away from TNA, don't hurt it in any possible way.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2004, 11:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
Readymade World Heavyweight champion with little to no buildup simply because of his gimmick. Rare to come by these days... and not certainly positive for the business. But definately a main eventer when you have run out. Putting him in the mid card is doing nothing for him though.
Look I am ok with him being a jobber in OVW but How the hell is he considered in your view a Guy with Title Potiencial?? WHERE AM I!?
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2004, 11:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Henry is boring, untalented, slow, shitty on the mic. Should i keep going. I hope the wwe axes his fat ass.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2004, 11:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I can't say I'm a huge fan of the guy because....well I'm not.

He's not very fun to watch in the ring and he's just plain out boring.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2004, 12:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHlight
Look I am ok with him being a jobber in OVW but How the hell is he considered in your view a Guy with Title Potiencial?? WHERE AM I!?
Hes a gimmick orientated wrestler with above average skill(thats right he does have skill) If the WWe were ever at a loss to push someone... Henry is your man. Tis cool if noone agrees with me. But i see something there that noone else does.

Old 09 Sep 2004, 12:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I liked his push a couple years back or so, when they had him doing some remarkable lifting and bending shit... and when he got no response for that... you got nothing left to do with him... I don't know why he's even still around... I would assume he's fairly old by now... and the older he gets the least mobile he'll get making him even more worthless in the ring, and combine that with little to no mic skills. I say can him.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2004, 02:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

He really has no point in WWE at all whatsoever,nor to be associated with WWE.There are men stronger than him that actually have no fat at all.It's kind of like calling The world's fattest man at 182 lbs,when there are people that are way more.It's sad to say that his push was probably the thing with Chyna LOL.My goodness,*sigh* Mark Henry,Please just leave the WWE.Thank you for your cooperation and have a great day.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2004, 02:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Hes not fat you fucking fruitcake.

Old 09 Sep 2004, 06:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Mark's Cool....

Yeah I said it....

He'd rather watch Mark henry wrestle then someone like Edge any-damn-day....
Old 09 Sep 2004, 06:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO
Mark's Cool....

Yeah I said it....

He'd rather watch Mark henry wrestle then someone like Edge any-damn-day....
roflmao...